How to use Timeshare with Silverleaf Resorts Inc.
This article pertains to people who already have a timeshare with Silerleaf Resorts or any timeshare resort in general!I have worked in the timeshare industry for a while now and yes I have worked at Silerleaf Resorts for the longest time so for people that have questions about how they work, I will most likely able to give you the most accurate information about what you own.
For the most part all timeshares work the same, but God forgive if you call it that anymore. The proper name, or phrase that they want you to hear is "Vacation Ownership"! Doesn't that sound so much better than timeshare,Just Joking, but that is really what the industry wants everyone to hear. There are just to many bad stories associated with the term, "Timeshare".
Let me tell you now that they are the same for the most part unless you enter into a contact in a different country, which that can get very complicated if you don't know what your doing. I posted my first comment stating that if you needed help getting out of your contract with Silverleaf or were having problems and just wanted out, that I could help you. Well don't get me wrong I helped a lot of people, but for the most part I found out that Silverleaf wasn't the problem, it was the buyer who just didn't understand how to use what they had. On the other hand there were a lot of situations that Silverleaf really was the problem and straight up lied to people and screwed them out of a lot of money and time.
So from here on out if you have questions about how your program works or how you could get more benefit out of it just comment on here about it. Actually I would rather everyone just leave comments that way when I answer them it just might help someone else at the same time. I got a overwhelming number of e-mails regarding how to get out of their contract, help with it, or how to sell it. I tried to e-mail everyone back and really try to help them, but between the e-mails and this blog I couldn't keep up.
So like I said before I love helping everyone but its hard getting back to everyone through e-mail.
You can still e-mail me at HelpGetOutofYourTimeshare@yahoo.com but please only do so if you want to keep your issue private.Thanks and Best of luck to Everyone out there!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "On July 3, 2015 I paid this company 2400.00 to stay at a property at Avianni homes house # 134 viola dr Davenport Fl. I call them several times to..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Horrible company - delivery scheduled between 9am-1pm never showed til 6pm and then bounced my $6k massage chair off the back of their truck til it hit my concrete driveway..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."