How to use Timeshare with Silverleaf Resorts Inc.
This article pertains to people who already have a timeshare with Silerleaf Resorts or any timeshare resort in general!I have worked in the timeshare industry for a while now and yes I have worked at Silerleaf Resorts for the longest time so for people that have questions about how they work, I will most likely able to give you the most accurate information about what you own.
For the most part all timeshares work the same, but God forgive if you call it that anymore. The proper name, or phrase that they want you to hear is "Vacation Ownership"! Doesn't that sound so much better than timeshare,Just Joking, but that is really what the industry wants everyone to hear. There are just to many bad stories associated with the term, "Timeshare".
Let me tell you now that they are the same for the most part unless you enter into a contact in a different country, which that can get very complicated if you don't know what your doing. I posted my first comment stating that if you needed help getting out of your contract with Silverleaf or were having problems and just wanted out, that I could help you. Well don't get me wrong I helped a lot of people, but for the most part I found out that Silverleaf wasn't the problem, it was the buyer who just didn't understand how to use what they had. On the other hand there were a lot of situations that Silverleaf really was the problem and straight up lied to people and screwed them out of a lot of money and time.
So from here on out if you have questions about how your program works or how you could get more benefit out of it just comment on here about it. Actually I would rather everyone just leave comments that way when I answer them it just might help someone else at the same time. I got a overwhelming number of e-mails regarding how to get out of their contract, help with it, or how to sell it. I tried to e-mail everyone back and really try to help them, but between the e-mails and this blog I couldn't keep up.
So like I said before I love helping everyone but its hard getting back to everyone through e-mail.
You can still e-mail me at HelpGetOutofYourTimeshare@yahoo.com but please only do so if you want to keep your issue private.Thanks and Best of luck to Everyone out there!!!!d536e5d review #193060
You may also like
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Just got my windows installed not impressed . If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later. I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."