Silverleaf Resorts - Oak N' Spruce Resort Scam
If you get a call saying you won something and you have to go and claim your prize at a silver leaf resort, only having to attend a 90 min seminar, you are being scammed.Save yourself the time and trouble.
Don't go! You won't get a prize.
They will only harass you for more than 90 minutes in order to get your "grand prize," which, if you are lucky is a gas card.However, the gas card is only for $40 dollars, and you can't spend it all at once.
I have reported them to the Attorney General, and I encourage you to do the same.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."