Silverleaf Resorts - Oak N' Spruce Resort Scam
If you get a call saying you won something and you have to go and claim your prize at a silver leaf resort, only having to attend a 90 min seminar, you are being scammed.Save yourself the time and trouble.
Don't go! You won't get a prize.
They will only harass you for more than 90 minutes in order to get your "grand prize," which, if you are lucky is a gas card.However, the gas card is only for $40 dollars, and you can't spend it all at once.
I have reported them to the Attorney General, and I encourage you to do the same.11704e0a review #177189
You may also like
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."