Silverleaf Resorts - Prize of 49,000?
Has anyone gotten a phone call saying that u have one $49,000 or a mercedes?(Highest prize) All you have to do is go to The Oak and Spruce resort and they give you a scratch off ticket.The highest prize is $49,000 or a mecedes, next prize is 1500 shopping spree, and the lowest they say is $500 in cash.I asked them if that's the least I'm walking away with, and they said yes.
They say the 90 minute tour is optional.... hmmmm. DO I wanna drive 1hr 30 min with my husband and 3 kids to get scammed?
Please help.Anyone get a phone call like this from entering and winning a contest in the mall?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and..."
- "I just purchased a $20K Kraftmaid kitchen from Lowe's. The Lowe's Kraftmaid demo shows interlock construction on the pantry slide-outs and all-metal construction. Same all-metal constuction construction with the interlock..."
- "DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! They don't stand by their product. Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation -..."
- "I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company. They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time. I had placed..."
- "I just spent $10 on a valentines day heart-shaped pizza. It was so small that my youngest daughter easily ate half the entire pizza. We called pizza hut..."
- "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...."