Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf Resort in Conroe, TX
I just wanted to add something to the previous complaint that I made after returning home from the very disappointing tour of Silverleaf Resorts Piney Shores resort in Conroe, TX on 5/25.One of the guaranteed prizes that they promise you have won before you ever get there is your choice of a cruise, a trip to Vegas, or a trip to Orlando.
If you choose the cruise, you can depart from Miami or Los Angeles on Royal Caribbean, or Galveston on Carnival Cruise Lines. Since we live in Houston, Galveston was our obvious choice since we wouldn't have to pay for the airfare to get there. When I got home and read the fine print on the back of the cruise voucher they gave us, it says when registering for your cruise that you must choose 3 sailing dates. I haven't verified yet whether this means you must commit to taking 3 cruises to take advantage of the free offer or if it means they want you to choose 3 different dates in case your first choice is booked.
Has anyone actually taken the free cruise, and does anyone know the requirements?
I was able to figure out that the voucher is only worth $795, and the cost of a single cruise ticket during peak season is almost equal to that, so if you plan on the voucher covering your ticket expense, you better plan on an interior cabin in the off season when the cheapest tickets are about $399 each.What a scam!!!bef3746
You may also like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."