Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf Resort in Conroe, TX
I just wanted to add something to the previous complaint that I made after returning home from the very disappointing tour of Silverleaf Resorts Piney Shores resort in Conroe, TX on 5/25.One of the guaranteed prizes that they promise you have won before you ever get there is your choice of a cruise, a trip to Vegas, or a trip to Orlando.
If you choose the cruise, you can depart from Miami or Los Angeles on Royal Caribbean, or Galveston on Carnival Cruise Lines. Since we live in Houston, Galveston was our obvious choice since we wouldn't have to pay for the airfare to get there. When I got home and read the fine print on the back of the cruise voucher they gave us, it says when registering for your cruise that you must choose 3 sailing dates. I haven't verified yet whether this means you must commit to taking 3 cruises to take advantage of the free offer or if it means they want you to choose 3 different dates in case your first choice is booked.
Has anyone actually taken the free cruise, and does anyone know the requirements?
I was able to figure out that the voucher is only worth $795, and the cost of a single cruise ticket during peak season is almost equal to that, so if you plan on the voucher covering your ticket expense, you better plan on an interior cabin in the off season when the cheapest tickets are about $399 each.What a scam!!!d5ba5aa review #122119
You may also like
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."