Silverleaf Resorts is in a financial mess. Do not buy!
Silverleaf Resorts is in a real financial mess right now, and may not be able to clean it up.If you own with them, "GET OUT NOW"!!
Do not buy a thing from this company, they won't be around much longer. Please continue to put your claims in to BBB, and the A.G. against this company for their questionable, and illegal business practices while you still have the chance!! If you need evidence, just google it...the proof is in the pudding.
Even executive mamagement knew it was time to jump ship, the have been kicked off the NYS in the past.
RCI kicked one resort out for failing to comply with set standards.107a74ba review #214268
You may also like
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "Paul's TV was assigned by Best Buy (Geek Squad) to repair my Samsung 55" LCD TV under an extended warranty. They picked up the TV from the house on..."