Silverleaf Resorts is in a financial mess. Do not buy!
Silverleaf Resorts is in a real financial mess right now, and may not be able to clean it up.If you own with them, "GET OUT NOW"!!
Do not buy a thing from this company, they won't be around much longer. Please continue to put your claims in to BBB, and the A.G. against this company for their questionable, and illegal business practices while you still have the chance!! If you need evidence, just google it...the proof is in the pudding.
Even executive mamagement knew it was time to jump ship, the have been kicked off the NYS in the past.
RCI kicked one resort out for failing to comply with set standards.review #214268
You may also like
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "At SILVER DUNES #45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not!!!!!I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can see the ocean..."
- " We've been consistently upgrading for years. They sell us their, "we want to make this work for you, we can do better" pitch. Then we're lied to .The nightmare..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I want to cancel my order the tablet cause i was block of my classmates and i don't have enough money to pay that tablet .I was joke of y..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."