Silverleaf Resorts is in a financial mess. Do not buy!
Silverleaf Resorts is in a real financial mess right now, and may not be able to clean it up.If you own with them, "GET OUT NOW"!!
Do not buy a thing from this company, they won't be around much longer. Please continue to put your claims in to BBB, and the A.G. against this company for their questionable, and illegal business practices while you still have the chance!! If you need evidence, just google it...the proof is in the pudding.
Even executive mamagement knew it was time to jump ship, the have been kicked off the NYS in the past.
RCI kicked one resort out for failing to comply with set standards.review #214268
You may also like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I'm a Wyndam Resort Gold Member..What happens to members...This is sad... ..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."
- "GEORGE9785 bought a signed photograph of Astronaut Cernan from me on eBay then he "created" a written statement alleged from Steven Zarelli that the autograph was fake and gave it..."
- "I had my car in for an oil change. Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking. I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."