Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Let me start at the beginning. My sister and I attended the Dallas International Guitar Festival where we signed up for a prize drawing at the entrance. A few days later I received a phone call informing me that I had won a prize. All I had to do was visit the...

My daughter n I just did the same as you and are exactly I'm the same boat we haven't had to make a payment yet either but we are so sceptical know to we also don't know what to do

Loss

Silverleaf Resorts in Overland Park, Kansas - Beware of silverleaf vacations shady business

We visited The Silverleaf vacation store in Irving, Tx about 3 wks ago. Was called several times and told we had to attend an owner's orientation. They made repeated calls,until we scheduled a date/time. Arrived Friday night and was appalled at our accommodations. Old, dirty and not even close to being the "model unit" they showed us and told us this is what we would be getting! in exchange for attending the "owner's orientation" we were given 3 nights lodging. The owner's meeting basically telling us that they were sorry our unit was so bad, BUT, we COULD purchase an upgrade so we could stay in the nicer units! We told them we didn't appreciate the way we were manipulated and we should be getting what we were TOLD and SHOWN! "We're sorry, you are deeded unit #114 which is a condo unit, the model room you were shown at the vacation store is a lodge unit. We would be happy to get you what you want . We stood up and walked away. PISSED off that we were lied to and became victims of Silverleaf resorts underhanded business practices!
#711964

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

#652015

Review
Silverleaf owner that was interviewed about his experience in joined as a Diamond member of Silverleaf Resorts at the Oak N’ Spruce location in Lee, Massachusetts. Frank details how Silverleaf misled him into buying a $40,000 timeshare and now threatens him with...
#711966

• cancel silverleaf
  • cancel silverleaf resorts
  • cancel timeshare contract
  • silverleaf scams
  • silverleaf resorts scam

Silverleaf Resorts in Killeen, Texas - They scammed me

When selling their timeshare they refer to it as a vacation resort guaranteeing you bonus time for 49.99 on Saturdays and Sundays and when you try to use it there is always a waiting list and no one ever calls you back. They try to sell you multiple timeshare plans to fix you not being able to use the facility when you want. Also I was sold a presidential unit which has a side A and B that can be split to use " however I wanted" until I tried doing so I was told I can't.. The list goes on with all the lies and no one seems to try to fix the problem or help you out rather than just trying to get more and more money from you. The did this to me twice getting over 30k from me and even when I was disappointed with their service and got pissed they still tried to sell me another unit. Keep your money in your pocket.
#711967

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

We can even go after the resort to try to

Silverleaf Resorts in Bedford, Texas - These people are crooks & liars

First off the contract was not what we discussed AT ALL... It did not include all the resorts or terms as indicated ; indicated we were to get rci for free- did not happen ... in negotiating another deal they continued the lying and bad mouthing each other ... Saying the previous salesman screwed us,etc... and when I called them on it all I got was attitude ... Then in yet another negotiation they started all their bs again & at that point I told them to never call me & to do whatever they had to do but I was done with them & their bs ..
#711968

$2000
Featured
Silverleaf Resorts - Stop Timeshare Insanity!
Silverleaf Resorts - Stop Timeshare Insanity!
We've been consistently upgrading for years. They sell us their, "we want to make this work for you, we can do better" pitch. Then we're lied to .The nightmare began when my husband and I received a letter in the mail that claimed we were guaranteed to win one...
#711969

Loss
I went to silverleaf and was pressured into buying a timeshare. The deal was for 6000 dollars with even years and week 47, which was Thanksgiving week. The bonus time was in the blue and white sections which was the cold months in Illinois. They charged my card 681.00...
#711970

• Month

Silverleaf Resorts in Waterbury, Connecticut - Unable to foreclose

The sale man told us that buying time share is like mortgage and they foreclose if we are not able to pay or not interested and we can upgrade when we want to. We went to vacation and not pleased because we wanted to use our RCI only to be told that we can only use it in our color code which they never told us when we bought the property. Be careful with those sale pp. It is fraud. I asked them to foreclose the property and they will not. They call my phone when I am work and early in the morning
#711971

Review
i can buy a red deeded timeshare at village resort with 3 weeks banked and free bonus time, ill have about $5,000 in this timeshare total + mo. maint. fees, should i buy? i keep hearing tons of negative reports are there any happy customers? thay are making me type 100...

we love our timeshare! We just got back from Lake Lure in N.C. and I am doing some bonus time for a girls night in a couple of days.

People seem to love to post frivolous, negative stuff. If you expect bad, you will get it.

:grin :grin :grin

• Real number
  • Month

Silverleaf Resorts in Colleyville, Texas - DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE ATTENDING

At a time when everyone has a computer and a cell phone, I don’t know why people who are contacted to attend the Silverleaf Resort presentations do not research them first before going. All you have to do is read the posts, blogs and complaints to know what you will be up against when you attend. Do this first, and just don’t go, simple as that. Your time and gasoline spent is not worth the gifts you receive. It’s a very well-oiled machine they are running, and they know just how to pull at your heart strings and purse strings. Take it from someone who worked there. They are unscrupulous and will tell you whatever is necessary to get you to buy into the program. Cancelling it later is much harder than they make you believe. I cannot understand why they are still in business and getting away with everything they do. The law enforcement should raid all of the Texas location sales offices, along with the cars of the sales reps and they would find a boatload of drugs.

What will happen if I just do not go after paying $99 to the sales rep at Six flags. The only think I did was paying money and I did not book or receive anything from them expect for order form and brief broucher. Can they still take out my money from my account?

#711974

936-689-6690 mobile

I never knew the company was called Silverleaf until the sales presentation at the resort. Prior to that, it was always the "resort's" individual name.

View more comments (3)