Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
We went to the sales pitch for the gifts just as most everyone does. We were not interested in buying a $35k unit and kept telling them such. Then the "manager" came over and said someone just upgraded to a "President" and we could buy their old "lodge" on a lake in...
#711996

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

Review
i DEAL WITH OWNERS ON A DAILY BASIS WHEN THEY CALL IN TO BOOK RESERVATIONS. WE NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS FROM THE OWNERS THAT ACTUALLY WENT TO BECOME PART OF OUR FAMILY FOR THE REAL REASONS AND NOT ONLY TO GO FOR THE FREE GIFTS, MONEY, OR TRIPS. THEY ACTUALLY READ THE...

Well maybe because nobody ever mentioned silverleaf resorts in the first place. The only thing I heard was you won and all you have to do is come and pick it no.

No one ever mentioned buying. You guys are liars, and there is a special place in *** for people like that. Oh and they don't give you the time to read. You only have that day to get the special deal.

When in reality. That deal is offered everyday. They also said it would only day one and a half hours but no it took five hours. When I thought it was a fair deal I signed.

But thank god I read and I canceled within time. What a waste of time, money, energy, and gas spent on these ***

Review
Today is the 1st of November, I get a call from them asking if I would like to make my payment today. I usually pay on their website. I have until midnight to make my payment on the 1st. I don't appreciate the phone call. It reminds me of a collection agency, pawn...
#711998

Review
I have been a member of silver leaf for about a year. Things are not what they seen with this place....Pretty much everything I have been told I could do there was a lie. They constantly harass you and want you to pimp out your friends to them. I wish I was not sucked...
#711999

Review

Silverleaf resorts treated us awesome during son's funeral

It was not our time slot nor even year, as we only paid for odd years. My husband's son passed away suddenly and reservations allowed us to book a couple nights. The staff was also wonderful. They allowed our family to use the recreation area to gather and visit after the funeral. They were so very courteous and helpful. We all appreciate them so much. When we had our tour, the "pushy" salesperson found a way for us to afford a timeshare. I knew what I was getting and it has been a wonderful family time when we can't afford to go anywhere else. We get exactly what we were told we were getting and, in this situation, so very much more. Thank you Silverleaf staff.
#712000

Silverleaf is awesome ! People complain cause they don't get what they want, not what they were told.

Next time, don't give in if you are going to complain. ,)

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Anorhi

you know this is a site specifically for complaints, right?

and that no matter what you say/ press this will count as a complaint against them?

View more comments (3)
Review
LOUD.. the sales pump up session was in the room next to the waiting room and you had to walk though it to get to the restroom. My wife and I heard 3 gentlemen talking to us but they couldn't hear us say no. Then KATRINA came and I thought she was the girl at the...
#712001

Review

Silverleaf Resorts in Waukegan, Illinois - Pushy & Rude!

Purchased a $79 Get-A-Way Vacation promotional package back in March 2012. Forgot all about it. Then started receiving phone calls, 2-3 times per day with a message that it was going to expire if we didn't use it. I called back and had to book a weekend to listen to a 90 minute presentation for timeshares. I agreed to do this since afterall, they had our $79. Well, I had an uneasy feeling from the phone conversation and looked them up online. I immediately called to cancel and to get a refund. After being hung up on, passed around from person to person, being kept on hold for 16 minutes, Monty finally came on the phone, told me he was the director of the refund department, worked there 13 years...yada yada yada. He was apologetic and guaranteed me our refund would hit our credit card within 72 hours. Guess we will see. It never was the price....we spend $79 dining out easily, it was the principal. I will let you know if we get our refund.
#712002

936-689-6690 mobile

Did you get your refund? I just bought the same thing today and am now havind second thoughts....

View more comments (2)
Loss

Silverleaf Resorts in Chicago, Illinois - SliverLeaf Resorts SCAMMERS!!!

I same deal happened to me. I recieve a YOU ARE A WINNER wnning 49000 bucks. I knew this was a scam from the start i do not know why I was so naive. HOW CAN ANYONE ALOW THIS STUFF TO HAPPEN? THE ECONOMY SUCKS! AND YET GOVERMENT ALLOWS THIS KIND OF SYSTEM TO SCAM AND *** PEOPLE OFF? I won the Las Vegas trip that was "paid for" excluding food personal stuff. SUCH BS ! DO NOT FALL FOR IT NOTHING IS PAID FOR! they waste your time offering you "limited offfers" BS BS BS!! Its no resort its a retail that makes you pay off your condo monthly, come on i have a house i dont need a condo at some resort I can buy a lake house instead for christ sake! I drove almost 2 hours spent 4 hours there and another 2 back home and was LATE for work! Im Pissed off! If I read these reviews I would NEVER have wased my time on these ***!
#712003

936-689-6690 mobile

In Texas you have 6days to send a certified letter to them letting them know you would like to cancel. Doing this will release you of any obligations.

Demand back any monies paid and that you would like to be released of any other further money due. Hope this helps.

Its buyers remorse. Check your state laws for specific time frames.

Hi I recently became a member of a timeshare with silverleaf I signed a contract yesterday and got home to figure out that this is a scam I tried calling them no one wants to talk.. What do I need to do? Please email me

View more comments (3)

Silverleaf Resorts in Davenport, Iowa - Lies and wrong sales techniques

We bought a presidential first and was called back to Fox Valley and was sold a lodge and red time. We were told by our salesman (Phillip Thomas) we were buying both the destinations and the getaways. (Different resorts at different places) We like to exchange for our week and go to Branson even though we own at Fox Valley. I was told this year Holiday Hills was a destination resort so we could not go there. Sure I know in the winter we can use the presidential to go but what is happening in Branson in march? We found a disclosure in the paperwork stating that we were able to use both destinations and getaways as a owner of both and so I called the legal department and this woman tried to turn it all around to say it did not mean it was for the lodges when it was on the lodges own paperwork. Come on now this is their own statement and they deny it??? I will seek a lawyer to get what we need here and sense we agreed to use arbitration it will be probably go in their favor but right is right and wrong is wrong is how I see it. Our whole family witnessed what the salesman told us. What a crock!!!!
#712004

936-689-6690 mobile

Contact the Texas Attorney General's office. From what I understand, they are used to dealing with silverleaf complaints such as this.

View more comments (2)
Review
My hubby and I spent the weekend at Fox River Resort Sept 28-Sept 30th and for the most part, it was ok. We found several things that were not worth the complaining about but I have to add my 2 cents here. On a scale do 1-5,I would give this resort a 3. If you want no...
#712005