Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have to agree with ALL the negative reviews!!! I was already in horrible debt and now these guys made it worse by scamming me into a contract THAT I CAN'T CANCEL!!!

If you see those people at the Texas Renaissance Festival handing out the towels, AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE, THAT IS HOW THEY SUCKERED ME IN!!! I CAN'T THINK OF ENOUGH FOUL THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THESE GUYS!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO AVOID THESE GUYS; THEY WILL COMPLETELY RUIN YOUR CREDIT!!! IF YOU ARE LIKE ME, IT MAY TAKE YEARS TO GET RID OF THE CHARGES!!!

I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT THEY GO BANKRUPT AND GO TO JAIL FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!

THEY LITERALLY MADE ME SIGN MY LIFE AWAY!!! WE ALL NEED TO RALLY UP AND SUE THEM FOR ALL THEY'VE DONE!!!

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of contract from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Silverleaf Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorized charges, not delivered what was said and no cancellation option. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments