5.3K views

Well, we have been involved with Silver Leaf since 1999 and like many have the endless escape, bonus time and have 2 Presidential units, and a lodge. We also have handicap access and Ambassador access if no Presidential units are available!

What a joke....sounds good in the sales room but NO ONE seems to have this information in their computers. This company has been sold so many times that it is like a yo-yo! Now, Holiday Inn Orange has bought it. Last visit to The Villages resulted in a salesman being extremely rude and pushing up against my husband.

When we complained corporate made excuses and were "sorry" but did not do anything about it. We need action...if interested stand behind your rights and LET'S take action.

Would be interested to hear from those willing to put forth the effort and help file a class action suit. Sorry folks, thought this was perfect for the golden years...think again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

I want to join the class action suit. hobbsmd1509@gmail.com

I will love being a part, I paid for one red season and have been a member since 1995 and they fooled me into buying another one but joined my paid for one to this new one and I got behind and they took both of mine away so now I had to buy another one from Holiday Inn club vacations for 10,000.00 more. 2146092596 Alvin

We have 4 accounts. Unable to use bonus time & inhouse exchange or assigned week at same time.

Timeshare does not work for us like it used to. We put family members on deeds.

Dissatisfied Online reservations will not work. Have to call Owner Services to book endless escape itsmebob@consolidated.net

#1532057

I am willing to be a part of this class action lawsuit. My wife and I have been with Silverleaf since 1997.

We've seen the drastic changes that have taken place over the years.

In my personal opinion time shares are a rip off. Add us to my email is below senordorhs@gmail.com

#1532030

I am also unhappy with Silverleaf. I can go on and on about them.

Mainttance sucks and you can't reserve your timeshare when you want to but, they want to get paid.. Sad. If there is a classs action suit please let me know.

I need in on that. Rosela Baker773-610-7104

The original msg was posted in 2015. Is this effort still ongoing or has it died?

Count me in karina solis Karsolis90@gmail.com

#1522099

I would like to join the lawsuit as well my name is Robert shields my email is rshields9072@gmail.com

I would be very interested in joining the lawsuit please let me know daroyal32@gmail.com

feel free to add us jsolis@necteltechnologies.com

Add us in! Keldeveau@aol.com .

Oak N Spruce bought before the buy out. We are still paying, but nothing is as was promised!

Add me as well!Stslough@hotmail.com

Cory Kammerdiener, I own 2 Presidentials with bonus time. Count me in. Cory.Kammerdiener@newhomeprograms.com

We would definitely be interested in joining A class action law suit against Silverlief / Holiday inn

to Jack and Angela Beaudin #1521365

Tullous3@gmail.com count me in!!!!

Interested in class action

Definitely interested in a class action. Although I fear that with all the legal wording we are just screwed.

We would not have bought without the bonus time and it is slowly eroding.

Diamond program,Two accounts and now we can only book one bonus time on any day. I'm not interested in getting out, but it's definitely turning into a bait and switch issue with Holiday Inn now taking away what we were promised and paid for.

to Ereeves #1505044

I would definatly be interested in a class action suit.

to Jaywayne #1505049

Email me at jwcatropp@gmail.com

Silverleaf was incredibly predatory in their sales tactics and said we could resell our weeks if we wanted. But you can't resell if no one wants to buy into this burder.

They claim they aren't a timeshare (lie).

And it's getting harder to pay them now that their website is messed up and you can only call during business hrs.I'm definitely interested! Iwuanyanwu.1@gmail.com