Well, we have been involved with Silver Leaf since 1999 and like many have the endless escape, bonus time and have 2 Presidential units, and a lodge.We also have handicap access and Ambassador access if no Presidential units are available!

What a joke....sounds good in the sales room but NO ONE seems to have this information in their computers. This company has been sold so many times that it is like a yo-yo! Now, Holiday Inn Orange has bought it. Last visit to The Villages resulted in a salesman being extremely rude and pushing up against my husband.

When we complained corporate made excuses and were "sorry" but did not do anything about it. We need action...if interested stand behind your rights and LET'S take action.

Would be interested to hear from those willing to put forth the effort and help file a class action suit.Sorry folks, thought this was perfect for the golden years...think again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

I am interested... I've had a horrible experience with Silverleaf! E-mail is actionalive2017@gmail.com.

I am interested in joining in the suit.

I am interested in joining the lawsuit

I'm interested

I'm interested especially since the sales person was so pushy that he offered to follow me home to get a check from me. seriously. To add insult this was after a hurricane hit the area.

Im interested..dgascon1965@yahoo.com

I'm interested in joining this lawsuits, who can I contact?

to Juan s #1445520

I am also interested in joining the lawsuit

I am interested in joining this lawsuit.My mother have been trying to get out of this for over a year now.

We have made numerous calls and expressed our frustrations with no solution.StephanieStephietc@gmail.com

I am interested. Susan Anglin.susan.anglin.4@gmail.com

Stuck with a presidential unit week 35, paid over 40k with promises galore.Now it's become a sham.

Have called several companies that help sell the time share and all it's worth is about 16-20k. Bonus time is not in then presidential unit but cabins. Would like to join him on the class action myself.

Whoever is in it or has started one please email me.Lauro1953@gmail.com

I am in.We have been lied to so many time.

We were not even notified when they sold the silverleaf galveston seaside resort to holiday inn.

That is where our week is at.We have been trying to get out of our timeshare for 2 years.

I'm in ...I have had so many people lie to us ...

fees are going way to high and everytime I stay I have to call and have things fixed ...

nothing what we were promised ...if you want to know more you can email me at MissSusan2U@aol.com

I am definitely interested in joining the lawsuit.The fees are increasing with poor quality units.

Nothing what they promised.SCAM and complete RIPOFF

Yes we owne a condo 587.The unit Has a elevatorbut never was working but they always lie.

They never fix it. The day we bought it it has never been working

But every time we went in that unit. They said is was always work. That went on for five years.

We are in the process get rid of unit.

Gary and Helen Brown.

Count me into any law suit against Silverleaf resorts..

Silverleaf is a total RIPOFF!!!They changed our contract like 3 different times without our knowledge and our monthly fees...

When we asked to just cancel the contract they told us we couldn’t.

Corporate was NO HELP at all either.We’re in and are totally disgusted with this company!!

We are in!They were supposed to send us paperwork to cancel our contract, they have not.

What a scam.kingjason@swbell.net

I'd join. I want to be done with them.

I'm interested in joining the lawsuit