4800 US-67, De Soto, MO 63020, USA

We have been owners with Silver leaf Resorts almost 20 years now. Prior to the buyout by Holiday Inn Resorts, we were very happy owners who used our membership quite frequently.

We also referred multiple friends and family who bought into the company. My original contract States that included in our ownership was free RV and tent camping. Also included was rental of cabins on the property among other things. They now no longer offer free RV camping, no tent camping at all, and have stopped renting the cabins.

All of these things were a big part of our decision to buy into the timeshare at the time of purchase. I paid every payment ever owed until my timeshare was paid in full and continue to pay maintenance fees each month. Yet so many amenities included in my purchase contract have now been taken away without recourse. Not to mention the very limited access to bonus time due to the inclusion of the new Holiday Inn Resort owners.

Each time I try to utilize the facilities, I'm informed of new restrictions and policies that were not a part of my original purchase contract. I kept my end of the agreement by paying for what I was contractually promised. Now Silverleaf Resorts needs to step up and be held accountable for breach of contract. I would be more than willing to be a party to any class action lawsuits to assist owners in being compensated for their loss of contractually promised rights.

My email is lisa62278@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me.

I am already planning to explore my legal avenues with an attorney in the coming weeks and will be more than happy to tell you what I find out. It is a clear and evident breach of contract to owners and needs to be addressed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

ive thought that for years. my email is atlantisgroup@mail.com

Class Action Suite, I am in too!

Totally been saying that for over 30 years. BIG RIP OFF!

I also bought into the De Soto Timbercreek resort with Silverleaf. The resort had not been completed when I got my timeshare and none of the things they said would happen did.

I got the red membership for every other year. We enjoyed camping in a secure place but now they have no tent camping at all.My family has outgrown the resort and I can not even give it away.Not only did they not keep promises and bug me the whole time I am at the resort to sell me more, they are now telling me that I have to give them a credit card to check into the room for my week.This seems like bull to me because I have already paid maintaince for 2 years to get my free week.I would love to hear what you have found out.