I leased a Nissan Leaf in Georgia.Before I signed off the paperwork, I asked if I move to California, may I return it to California?

The answer is yes, I can return the vehicle to any dealership nationwide. Now I am trying to return to a dealership in Georgia that is close to where I live. (The inspection is done by Nissan ahead of time.)The dealership (Autonation in Marietta) said they do not have the space and will not accept it. I tried to return it to the dealership (Stone Mountain Nissan) where I originally leased the car from and they said they only do vehicle return at specific dates and all the days that work for me are not included in their list of dates!

I called Nissan Customer Service and they said they cannot force a dealership to accept the vehicle. If Nissan allows a dealership to use excuses like this, how could Nissan have promised me that I can return the vehicle to any dealership?

The funny thing is, Nissan Customer Service called me back at least 7 times after I posed a comment.When I called back, the answer was in the effect of "We sincerely cannot help you." I surely will not give my business to Nissan any more.

Review about: Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments