1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Purchased a timeshare from Silverleaf and the sales representatives lied and did not tell me everything I needed to know before purchasing the timeshare.Once purchased I found that I could not use the timeshare anytime I wanted, had to wait 2 years before I could use it, had to use it in the time provided by the resort, and that if I did not call to hold the time allotted then it would be lost.

Now it's time for me to use the timeshare (3 years later) I am told that I cannot use any resort and I would have to wait for resort space to become available. I informed the booking rep that I am in the military and I always move, therefore I cannot always use the same resort that I purchased the timeshare from. This timeshare is the worst ever!!! They have know problem in accepting your monthly payments, but when it's time to use what you have invested you get the run-around.

Plus, I have been trying to sell the timeshare for 2 years and have lowered the value several times and am not able to sell it.Consumers be ware....never purchase a timeshare from Silverleaf resorts, now Holiday Inn because once you purchase it you will not be able to sell it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of coercion and cant use as implied. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to "company buy back the timeshare at it's current value of what i owe" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1258507

Your plight is a common one with timeshares.If you are still paying on it you could just stop payments---make sure they cannot charge your credit card, etc.

by cancelling this if you use this method.

As long as you or the military don't have a problem with something harming your credit then that is the way to go as timeshares are a rather worthless investment.Take any "hit" on your credit that ensues.