As a former employee of Silverleaf Resorts - Buyer beware..The treat their employees worse than the hundreds of people that they filter through the timeshare presentation.

If you bought with them, check your paperwork. You probably missed a signature on one of the documents, but I guarantee you that if you requested a copy from the corporate office, your signature would be on that document. They forge names and notarize documents long after you have left the resort. That is your grounds for cancelling the program. If you call the corporate office in Dallas, Texas and threaten lawsuit or that you will contact the Attorney General, they will back down. You have to scream loud and long, but they will cancel and possibly refund your money.

Everything they do is illegal. I don't know how they stay in business. I was fired because I refused to lie and cheat good people. Most of the employees are on drugs and drive you around in their vehicles under the influence. Money is their motivator.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

HaHa, you know this is the truth.The employess are treated like *** while the managers sit in their office and berate their employees to codle their egos.

Not to mention the fact that most of the managers at the resort as well as the call centers are on pills. They do run your credit before they send you out to us at the resort. Promising them gifts and awards that they will never be able to use. As, an employee at one of the resorts I cannot disclose my name , however I am in the process of leaving this shady corporation.

it is all true.every single word that the poster said.

I find this funny because I am positive who wrote this. You got fired Dec 12 for stealing from the company and do not speak of how they treat their employees bad it was YOU who treated who you worked with horrible!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48869

I wonder when did the OP get fired?

Ober Nordsehl, Niedersachsen, Germany #48861

my advices to the consumer is to contact or go online to general attorney in texas or contact a lawyer. and sudmitte you claim if you think your documents was by Mr. Dennis O'neil Moore forge or not notarized at your present.