1.1K views

At a time when everyone has a computer and a cell phone, I don’t know why people who are contacted to attend the Silverleaf Resort presentations do not research them first before going.All you have to do is read the posts, blogs and complaints to know what you will be up against when you attend.

Do this first, and just don’t go, simple as that. Your time and gasoline spent is not worth the gifts you receive. It’s a very well-oiled machine they are running, and they know just how to pull at your heart strings and purse strings. Take it from someone who worked there.

They are unscrupulous and will tell you whatever is necessary to get you to buy into the program. Cancelling it later is much harder than they make you believe.

I cannot understand why they are still in business and getting away with everything they do.The law enforcement should raid all of the Texas location sales offices, along with the cars of the sales reps and they would find a boatload of drugs.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

What will happen if I just do not go after paying $99 to the sales rep at Six flags. The only think I did was paying money and I did not book or receive anything from them expect for order form and brief broucher. Can they still take out my money from my account?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711974

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance.In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating!Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

Granby, Massachusetts, United States #639237

I never knew the company was called Silverleaf until the sales presentation at the resort. Prior to that, it was always the "resort's" individual name.