My Husband and I just attended to this 90 min tour this weekend at the Hill Country Resort/ Silver leaf resort.And believe me it all sounded so great and loved the presentation.

but when we told them our credit was bad and we didn't't think we could buy because of that, they said not to worry that they sell to everyone even with bad credit. she said they don't care how bad your credit is, because they don't even run a credit check. So to us that was a red flag! NO way in He** could this be Lagitament ..and also I did not like the fact that she told us anyone can buy!!

I asked her what about sexual predators? Do they run a back ground check since kids are running around freely in these so called resorts, and amazingly she said they don't. another RED FLAG! we decided to pass and wow!!

so many different staff employees came by trying to get us a better deal until we finally said NO THANK YOU!!so please don't FALL FOR THIS!!!keep your money and take your family to somewhere really nice..These people are just a waist a time!!

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

run!!!We've been with Silverleaf since 1999 and have had nothing but trouble even though out timeshare is paid in full.

In our last "owner Meeting" we fell for what was supposed to be an upgrade "Diamond" member but instead we lost our status as Destination owners.These people are trained to lie and steal your money so RUN RUN RUN

I'm a new owner of just 6 months but I like it.I go on bonus time every chance I get, so far 3 times.

Love the pool, jac./wpool, beach, fishing and cabins.

They did lie a little on the lodge and how often I can use my bonus time.But the resort is nice and I enjoy it like Roger.

I have plenty of money to spend and haven't put a dime into and I think it's a scam!!!!!I asked a simple question...Where did you get my information?

Couldn't get a straight answer. Telling me I entered a drawing or someone referred me...I didn't enter any drawing so I asked what's the name of the person who referred me.... RUN AROUND for over an HOUR. I asked what is CEO's name...no answer until about the 5th person I talked to.

Then they wouldn't let me speak to this assistant until I gave them my information....in which I refused.Any company that is not forth coming with the information about the people running and their sources of informtion is not worth my time!!!!And as far as these free vacation they're handing out....don't be deceived...NOTHING in this world is free!!!!!!

my husband and I just purchased one but have not used it yet, having some doubts about it now after reading all the negative comments

I think the only people saying this is a scam are the ones who don't have any money invested in it.My husband and I have been members and are going on 10 years with the company.

I don't have anything negative to say. We're only had great memories with our children(grown-ups now) that we won't soon forget.

As far as RCI, same thing--legit.Sorry to those who are doubters--you're missing out.

Your comment is similar to your spelling, not very good!If you are broke and have no credit, why are you there anyway?

I bet to try and get something for free, right?

So, now you have a free trip and some sort of tickets that you could never afford.Be happy, and quit hating!

they just called me for a prize that i suppoesebly won! is this true????

It is so funny to read that Silverleaf is a scam.A company that is a timeshare business and has been for over 20 years.

They sell timeshares - they sell vacation time. I don't work for them either.

And I can spell legitimate.People get a grip if you don't like what they are selling than don't go for the prizes!