My husband & I attended a Maverick's game and was stopped by a Rep to fill out a form about a free 3 day getaway.After receiving a call a few days later we attended a free weekend to The Villages Resort in Flint.We were fast talked into a contract when we had to attend a mandatory meeting that Saturday.NOTHING THAT WAS PROMISED OUT OF THE CONTACT HAS HAPPENED. Every time we call for bonus time IT'S NEVER AVAILABLE.We recently went for our week of vacation time that was infested with spiders everywhere.The carpet was out of this world filthy & room was dusty as *** that pissed me off to the limit of WTH are we paying maintenance fees for?? I am highly pissed about the kind of money we are paying for this piece of ***.We are in one of the "SUPPOSE TO BE BEST PRESIDENTIAL UNITS CALLED THE BEACH CLUB".We are currently in the process of getting a petition started and taking it to the media.ALL I WANT IS OUT OF THIS BullSh*t ASAP.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

#712026

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance.In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating!Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is in the...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

My wife and I have been with Silverleaf since 1997. We started out with a 2BR/1BA cabin at Lake 'o the Woods. After a couple of years or so, we upgraded to a 2BR/2BA condo at Holly Lake. (NOTE: Using our equity from our cabin, we got a 0% (zero percent) loan to upgrade to this condo...PLUS, we got ZERO maintenance fee (for life)).

After another couple of years, we upgraded to a 2BR/2BA lodge at Holiday Hills in Branson, Missouri...maintaining ZERO maintenance fee!!

After another couple of years, we upgraded again to a Presidential Unit at Silverleaf's Seaside Resort in Galveston, Texas...NOTE: with ZERO maintenance fees!!!

We have made several day trips to Silverleaf (The Villages or Holly Lake) for an owner's 'update' several times. We usually hold out for $100/$150 cash. But, we stand firm on our ZERO MAINTENANCE FEE. Basically, we tell them that even if they 'give' us an extra week for free, if there was any maintenance fee ($25/$50/$75 or whatever), it was a deal breaker.

During our week stay in March 2012 at Holiday Hills (Branson), we went for the standard owner's update...NO deal, NO buy...but we did get a $100 Visa card.

So far, we've stuck to our guns and we have NOT bought an extra week.

Also, our four adult children are on our Silverleaf deed. That means that they also get to use our Endless Vacation bonus time.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!! (Buyer Beware!!!)

We went to the presentation at silveeaf.When approached at the mall we were promised several "free" gifts.

$100 gas card, a $40 gift card, an all expense paid for cruise and a chance to win $49,000. Well we waited for almost two hours before we were even called for the presentation. Once we went to get our "free" gifts we were told that they didn't have $100 gift cards and the representative "lied" to me. They offered to send an email to their corporate office.

How is that going to rectify the situation???? So then we get our ALL expense paid cruise (except for gambling, alcohol and shopping). Of course that was a lie because I order for me to take the cruise I have to send a $100 deposit and then pay $179 per person for taxes etc. this info should have been told to us upfront.

Companies wonder why people are sceptical about listening to their presentations and buying anything from them.With that all being said "it's a scam"

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Okay so i got a call just a few minutes ago about that i won a contest and to go to flint, texas for a presentation and to claim my prize? is this really a scam?

to Someone Reply Quick! Dallas, Texas, United States #620654

Its a scam...Me and my Wife went to a Stars vs.

Blues game and signed up to win tickets for another game. Now ive been bombarded (my Wife also) with confirmation codes, scheduled meetings with reps, talk of winning Porsche, Mercedes, gift cards, etc. Im originally from Dertroit so I know a hustle. I told my Wife that they (Village) said I won and she said her Mom got the same thing few years back, Scammarooni!

They try to sound convincing. Well, they think were going to the resort tomorrow, ha! They wont see us.

Be wise, notice how nothings in writing?Bothing concrete, the prize dont come to you, you go to it?

to Someone Reply Quick! #835688

Ok so I too received a phone call from these people saying that I won 2 grand prizes and they scheduled me for a presentation tomorrow....Flint is almost two hours away from me and I honestly don't feel like driving that far just to be hustled into buying anything.

I remember hearing the representative saying something about how they can afford to give us these prizes.. And she also said there was a guarantee of either the car, shopping spree or $500 cash as long as I show up to the presentation. I'm not spending money to get money.

How does this thing work?What's the point?