My Payment on my resort has tripled in the amount since I have Paid my resort off.I started at $24.00 a month for maintance fees now I am paying $71.00 a month.

I called about this to be told only that they will keep going up. This is making me want to sell my time share. It is like it is never paid off and that I am buying another one. This company needs to be sued for unlawful things that they do to their customers.

They tell you an hour to listen to their spill and it takes 3 to 4 hours and when you say NO they want stop until you buy.

They need to be STOPPED.Not Happy at all with them.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Cleburne, Texas, United States #1312583

Since I Posted this comment above my dues are now $90 so there you have it a RIP OFF once again.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

My $24 dollars started out when I first started paying on it back in 1998 they gave me a deal on it they said.Fees were my only grip except now I am getting calls 10 times a day to come out and listen to their spill just to buy another unit.

I was setting here yesterday talking with my husband when they called 5 times back to back because I wouldn't answer.

I knew it was them because I got smart and added there name they were calling from on my phone so I would know that it was them calling me.Love getting to go when I want to go not being hassled into coming out there.

Frankly, I love my Silverleaf timeshares.I have two of them and they are great.

We bought one off Craigslist and the bonus time did in fact transfer to us. We use the Bonus time quite a bit which means we stay absolutely free if they have availability.

We listened carefully at our presentation and knew to expect and increase in dues (which has only happened maybe once since we've owned them during the last 5 years) and they're a very hospitable company with fantastically clean and enjoyable resorts!I think some people are just cranky because they did not pay attention when signing the contract and handing over their moeny!

to Vanessa Cleburne, Texas, United States #1312587

Just wait those dues will start going up year after year after a long period. Mine is up to $90 after I paid mine off.

I laugh at time share people.You call yourself owners?

Seriously what do you own.I can rent someones time share without the initial 20,000 dollar investment and then 800 or more a year in *** fees.

Silverleaf is using our dues to build new presidential units with a private white beach like in the Villages, or the waterpark there that is open to the public?>????or the awsome decorated units at lake conroe??

but my unit still mold, nasty and old everything they keep saying we remodel this units and painted and added but I just wonder when are they going to get to mine, I always talk to management and send my card with comments but nothing happends, and they only way to get rid off it is by giving it away to a charty for free so here we go!!for a good cause!!!

Silverleaf is a rip off.If you try to sell your timeshare week to someone they take away the bonus time option.

So the new owner does not get the bonus time and they keep raising the monthly maintenece dues now up to 71.00 per mth! BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY DO NOT BUY!!! You cant even get in half the time because the resorts are oversold! There are tons of silverleaf tiemshares for sale all over craigslist and ebay people are trying to give them away!

The attorney general needs to step in and put a stop to this scam!!Time for a class action lawsuit!

dues only increase whenever the company adds something new to the resort!and they tell u that the dues ARE subject to increase!

they tell u that b4 u hand over your credit card and its CLEARLY STATED in your contract B4 U SIGN!!!

so u clearly agreed to this by signing your name on a contract!where is silverleaf at fault???