I attended the orientation and I was offered a chance to purchase the package. However, the amount was too high and the CEO came out and talked to me and made arrangements to lower the cost according to my credit scores, after he ran my information he came back and stated that he had good news and that I could purchase the package at even a lower amount and yes I was thrilled and accepted the offer.

It wasn't until I tried to book reservations that I spoke with a representative and was informed that the contract that I signed was a "sampler" package which meant I was trying it out to see if I liked it and wanted to purchase ownership. I have no access to overnights until the amount is paid in full and only have 3 bonus stays which is Sun-Thurs.

I was deceived because it was never explained like that from the CEO. Now, I am stuck with something that I don't want anymore because of their deception.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments