Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Where do I start?I have been a Silverleaf owner for over 20 years, owning a Presidental at Kimberling City in Missouri.

Related: Silverleaf Resorts - Don't trust the salesperson

I decided to use bonus time to get away for a couple of days at Galveston (Silverleaf) and that is when everything went downhill. Ever since Holiday Inn Club Resort took over things have changed and not for the good. Maintanance fees continue to rise every year. I now have to check out of my unit at 10:00 am instead of 12:00.

$115.00 deposit upon arrival for incidentals and must be paid of can not check in, plus it takes a while to get it credited back to card. HIGH pressure update sales tactics with treats to take away my endless escape if I don't buy into Holiday Inn Club. Even though they took over Silverleaf, I am not able to use their facilities, only Silverleaf Resorts. Punishment, I guess for not buying into their's.

Units are run down, customer service stinks. I checked in and air conditioner did not work. It was 79 degrees and they said there was no availability to relocate me to a new room and the whole time I stayed there I saw no one and many empty rooms. The air conditioner was never fixed and the so called service man told me that he did not have the knowledge to fix it and his hands were tied.

Lack of staff and Maintanance people. Cockroaches everywhere. Damaged tiles, refrigerator, dirty floors, broken showers and cracks in shower base. Mini Golf course all tore up.

I know all this sounds petty but when you drop $20,000.00 for a deed you expect something in return. Early 7:00 am some staff member tried to enter my room and scared me to death and left the door open....really! Oops!

So sorry...no answer was ever given as to WHY that happened!I am ready to drop my deed and sell and look elsewhere.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Galveston Beach Resort Vacation Ownership.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Quality of Accommodation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.