THEY LIE~ We were told we could let our children (older) play in the waterpark while my husband and I listen to the sales pitch. They lied.

We booked our trip and as we were told by sales/advertising guy. Well, if its not done in a certain amount of time YOU LOOSE your visa card gift of $40. They lied to us on that too so lost the $40 card. We are NOT allowed to stay on the resort instead they book you into a cheap motel and drive to and from the resort.

Hello....that is not experiencing the resort. The whole thing is BS.

We have decided to unbook our trip and vocalize our experience every chance we get when we see these people promoting Silverleaf. Instead of listening to more lies and sales pitches to get us to buy into the time share, we, my family are going to San Marcus to river tube, see the caverns and shop.

Comments

Commerce, Texas, United States #834294

I own a Silverleaf time share and my wife and I are taking our 2 grandsons to Hill Country Resort at Lake Canyon on the Guadilupe River. We will enjoy the same experiences as the guy going to San Marcus and more for a week and we will enjoy a nice cando on the lake and not a crowded motel room with the added expense of eating out every meal.

Our lodging fee is $0.00 for a whole week. We took our kids with some friends several years ago and rented a condo on the Comal River. Our kids will tell you it was one best family vacations our family ever took.

We also took them to Mexico resorts and to Orlando Disney World for a week. Thank you SilverLeaf.

Killeen, Texas, United States #822027

Same thing just happened to us, except my son spun the wheel game and won us 2 Seperate Vacation at the same time. We paid 80.00 which was the "tax".

Our papers we signed said we would Receive our vacation details in the mail in a few days along with our 40.00 visa card.

Well it has been two weeks and we didn't Receive anything so we decided to call them they said they don't have a resort, that it is timeshare. And yet thats not what the paper says. One of the vacations was for a brand new resort with a indoor water park that was located in San Marcos or Austin Tx I cant Remember which city they said.

both vacations were for 3 days and 2 nights including 2 adults and 2 children. The dude even gave my son some free tickets to ride go carts in the sand of the resort in Galveston Tx.

They agreed to refund us our money we paid. But this company is full of lies!!!!

Steer clear of Silverleaf/Great Vacation Getaways both of these names are in our signed paperwork. And last it says nothing about TIMESHARE!!!!!!!!!