I checked in Fox River Resort in Illinois, I went in September. First of all I am not happy with my bonus time.

I have been an owner for 20 years. I am being charged a nightly fee with the, Endless Escape. The salesman said sitting across from us and looked us in the eye and said,” with the Endless Escape, we will always have the bonus up to six night stay for free.” He lied. We read in our contract it could change at any time.

That’s what we get for believing a person rather than reading the contract thoroughly. As you all know we have a $115.00 applied to our credit card, so if there’s any issues with the condo they can charge our card. When we entered there was a broken wooden chicken. The tail was broke.

I am not going to be responsible for that. Then I get up in the morning to fix coffee, and the inside of the coffee pot was so filthy I would not drink from it even if I cleaned it myself. Is this what I pay $100.00 monthly maintenance fee? I will say this...the manager was very nice I took the broken wooden tail chicken to her,I feel like the maid should have removed this, and I wouldn’t drink out of this coffee pot.

I did have a brand new coffee pot delivered. This made me realize the next time I come here I am bringing my own coffee pot. Scary!

Be aware. Honestly, I feel like the entire condo was dirty.

Marla Bloyd

Owner in Branson

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Silverleaf Resorts Pros: Using our endless escape bonus time.

Silverleaf Resorts Cons: Changing permanent prices.

• misleading business practices