My husband and I recently took a tour of the Piney Shores resort in Lake Conroe, Texas and we loved it. When we were first approached at the mall we were skeptical, but now we are so glad we went.

We waited a little longer than we had expected for our tour to begin, but that place was really busy. Except for the crowdedness of the lobby, the wait wasn't at all bad. They gave everyone cookies and popcorn and lemonaid. At one point my husband went up and suggested he talk to a manager about our tour being late because our kids were getting impatient and a woman named Destiney at the check in desk apologized and told him that they had a bigger turn-out for the day than expected but told him that it wouldnt be too much longer. And she even got candy and a coloring book for him to give to our children.

She was right it was only about 10 more minutes and our tour guide started our tour. Our kids stayed at the child care facility they have, which I didnt even know they had that until John took us outside. The next room was crowded as well, but the views are nice after that. We loved the outside portion of the tour that took us to their lodging areas, swimming pools. golf and a game room.

Once we went to the awards building, it took another good fifteen minutes before we were called back to receive our prizes, but well worth it. Now my husband and I are going to take a short trip to Las Vegas and we only have to pay for the taxes and our food. We didn't win money on the lottery ticket, but got another trip but we cant afford the air fare on that one. Janet told us that we could give to a friend if we wanted to which is a great idea.

My children needed to use the restroom as we headed out to our car so my husband took them back in the first building and he said the Lobby was even more crowded than before and that people were yelling at the women there. He asked the same girl Destiney where the restrooms are and my son asked her for more candy because he was hungry and she asked him if he would like a hot dog and then she got him and my daughter a hot dog each. I was impressed with the entire tour except for the wait.

John and James were both really nice guys, and we never felt any pressure throughout the whole day. I wish we could afford their program.Even though we cant afford to buy a time share now, when we can we will come back to Lake Conroe and buy one there.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

jerrytexmex

I agree with angel fire. I enjoyed it too.

Santini is wrong for calling you dog####. :(

let me know I can sell you my time share for $1 "red week"

i've got a great bridge that crosses the hudson river. i can make you great deal on it.

Lying sack of dogsh1t.