My boyfriend and i bought a timeshare about 4 years ago. Atthe time we were told if anything happened we could just call them up and tell them we wanted out of it.

This was a flat out lie. Ive been trying for years to get out of this thing. Im told i have to have a realtor, which i was never told until i was trying to get out of it. Would get calls and emails and mail asking to upgrade.

Once in the 4 years we used it but we are charged monthly maintenance fees for something we can only use everyother year.

I dont understand how they get away with charging these fees to mulitple owners for the same place on a monthly basis this sgould onlu be a onetime fee for when you use it..

I would love to join a class action suit.

This company is a joke and a scam and sadly we got roped into it thinking it would be a good thing to do with the kids and would be something we could enjoy for years to come. Instead we pay an insane amount and have nothing to show for it other then a large monthly bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Oak N Spruce Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Comments

The same thing happened to us. We have never used it.

They are threatening all kind of tactics because we just stopped paying. I hate them!