14.8K views

Silverleaf owner-need help taking it to the man

After doing a bunch of research and learning that Silverleaf has used many illegal tactics, I'm almost ready to take it to the man. I was wondering if any of you out there could give me some more insider info. I've read over my contract a few times and all of my research is stacked against them. My goal is to get rid of the contract and get my moolah back. Any suggestions?? I'm a a P*ssed off consumer, but I'm not going to wait any longer to get my HARD earned money back from these loosers.

Comments

JumpyIguana181

I have Endless Escape red @ Seaside, 25th week. It's paid off and haven't used it in a year.

Willing to give away. Parkersk5@gmail.com

Contact me to oneride28@gmail.com

Lets all ban together and sue these liars. I WANT OUT juymig@aol.com

I have tried to get rid of my timeshares over the years and no one wants them. Basically they r worthless.

I have not found any of those sites claiming to help me get out of my timeshare to b reputable.

One place i called has an office close by that wanted 8k a property with no guarantee of result. I dont have 8k to throw away.

I’m in!

sadangelbleu@gmail.com please contact if something comes of it

I'm in please contact via email shery_lpz@yahoo.com

I would love to sell my silverleaf timeshare as well or get into a class action lawsuit.

Please contact me rajiv124@gmail.com

I would love to sell my silverleaf timeshare as well. bobbiegdavis@hotmail.com

Need to sell our Silverleaf timeshare, if interested please contact me, e.zachari@hotmail.com

#1422022

I am having the same issues. Paid it off 5 years ago tried to list and sell tried to give away but benefits drop off, even signing back over they want years ahead of maintenance fees.

I don't know what else to do. I never even use it paid off and can't give it back

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1336446

My husband and I have a Presidential red week 10 at Seaside Galveston that we now refuse to pay for. We have a paid off Presidential at Hill Country.

After the Holiday Inn purchased Silverleaf the policies changed, and we were unable to use our paid for unit at Hill Country. Last time we stayed at Seaside our unit had bedbugs, and I and my husband were bitten numerous times. Reported this to the Resort Manager and as a result had to move 2 times during this stay. I took pictures of the bites and the bed bugs in the bed and still have them.

Now, I just want to get rid of the Seaside condo.

Willing to join ANY lawsuit against this company.

Contact me at sthie41691@aol.com

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1356073

Is their lawsuit against them- please let me know- I will join also

Houston, Texas, United States #1332018

email if interested in selling timeshare or a simple takeover. not a re-seller

chris@waxnmore.com

to chris Illinois, United States #1349863

I know a friend that is interested in getting rid of her time share

to chris #1352259

Want to get rid of mine...carlie1708@gmail.com

We own a 2 bedroom in village resort, flint Tx...anyone interested in taking over??? Contact lindopfam@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1392425

put it on craigslist for free someone will take it over use it for a while then pass it on

I have a red week 9 at seaside in Galveston and a white week 1 at hill country resort. I need to sell it. Anyone interested contact me at solita81@gmail.com

I have a paid off endless escapes (red week 24) Silverleaf timeshare at Holly Lake, Texas. I just want to get out from under it...haven't used it in years.

I'm just throwing away the monthly maintenance fee. If interested, contact me at chazr.58@gmail.com.