Wallingford, Connecticut
15.9K views

Silverleaf owner-need help taking it to the man

After doing a bunch of research and learning that Silverleaf has used many illegal tactics, I'm almost ready to take it to the man. I was wondering if any of you out there could give me some more insider info. I've read over my contract a few times and all of my research is stacked against them. My goal is to get rid of the contract and get my moolah back. Any suggestions?? I'm a a P*ssed off consumer, but I'm not going to wait any longer to get my HARD earned money back from these loosers.

Comments

AcrobaticJellyfish

In the spring of 2018 my husband and I contacted orange lake resorts(silverleaf) and asked if they would do a deed back on our timeshare. They sent us the necessary papers and within a few months we received "release of obligation" letters.

It didn't cost anything. We just wanted out.

Sometimes education is expensive but we've learned a valuable lesson about timeshares. Good luck to you all.

CeaselessBirdsOfParadise215
@AcrobaticJellyfish

Nice, can you contact me, or can I contact you to ask about the final outcome? we Just converted to holiday in on Saturday, because we didn't think there was an option to get rid of our silverleaf deed.

But we have a few days left to cancel the holiday inn purchase, and then have the silverleaf deed alone again, maybe we can do this deed back. thank you karal karalwisner@yahoo.com

HeavenlySeal409
@CeaselessBirdsOfParadise215

Hello, I am also in the same boat as you. I almost converted over to Holiday Inn but backed out at the last second.

Now I’m just desperate to get out of this contract. I’ve talked to HICV about taking the deed back, but they refused.

If you could also please share any necessary information about getting them to take the deed back, I would really appreciate it. msajan0704@gmail.com

Have two weeks at silverleaf hill country resort in same unit - week 11 and 28. 28 is endless escape.

We are willing to give them away as we are unable to use them anymore.

All we would ask is transfer closing costs and taking over of the maintenance fees. Email dcrowe_55@yahoo.com if interested.

look to get rid of my timeshare. its Seaside Galveston. if interested please contact me via email at JVGREEN27@Gmail.com

I just read reviews with the bbb.org on a company that gets your contracts cancelled. I'm calling them tomorrow.

My contract is paid but Holiday Inn changed bonus time so I might as well pay for a hotel stay. I'm not interested in it anymore. Paying maintenance fees that are more than what I use if I stay at hotels. The company is Timeshare Premier Consulting.

Timesharepremierconsulting.com 830-885-6392.

I hope they are as good as their reviews. Not one complaint.

ValuableBeetle583
@Tess

@Tess - please let us know how that conversation goes with the Timesharepremierconsulting.com group! 830.885.6392 Thanks!

JumpyIguana181

I have Endless Escape red @ Seaside, 25th week. It's paid off and haven't used it in a year.

Willing to give away. Parkersk5@gmail.com

Contact me to oneride28@gmail.com

Lets all ban together and sue these liars. I WANT OUT juymig@aol.com

@Julie macareno

What can we do?? when they sole the property they made a profit.

where is our monies.... I ready to sue these loose

I have tried to get rid of my timeshares over the years and no one wants them. Basically they r worthless.

I have not found any of those sites claiming to help me get out of my timeshare to b reputable.

One place i called has an office close by that wanted 8k a property with no guarantee of result. I dont have 8k to throw away.

I’m in!

sadangelbleu@gmail.com please contact if something comes of it

I'm in please contact via email shery_lpz@yahoo.com

I would love to sell my silverleaf timeshare as well or get into a class action lawsuit.

Please contact me rajiv124@gmail.com

I would love to sell my silverleaf timeshare as well. bobbiegdavis@hotmail.com

Need to sell our Silverleaf timeshare, if interested please contact me, e.zachari@hotmail.com

#1422022

I am having the same issues. Paid it off 5 years ago tried to list and sell tried to give away but benefits drop off, even signing back over they want years ahead of maintenance fees.

I don't know what else to do. I never even use it paid off and can't give it back

My husband and I have a Presidential red week 10 at Seaside Galveston that we now refuse to pay for. We have a paid off Presidential at Hill Country.

After the Holiday Inn purchased Silverleaf the policies changed, and we were unable to use our paid for unit at Hill Country. Last time we stayed at Seaside our unit had bedbugs, and I and my husband were bitten numerous times. Reported this to the Resort Manager and as a result had to move 2 times during this stay. I took pictures of the bites and the bed bugs in the bed and still have them.

Now, I just want to get rid of the Seaside condo.

Willing to join ANY lawsuit against this company.

Contact me at sthie41691@aol.com