6.7K views
2.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation

I would also like to join in a class action suit against Holiday Inn Vacations Clubs, purely for the reason they bought us now they are rebranding the property to their point system and allowing their members to use our deeded properties but refusing to allow us to use theirs. I feel that the law is on our side when it comes to our ownership and them allowing non owners use which limits our ability to fully use our properties that are now being occupied by non silverleaf owners.

I feel that we should have access to heir properties if their owners have access to ours. My email is Sayelogistics@gmail.com feel free to contact me there..

T.J. Saye

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: violation of use infringing owners rights.

Preferred solution: either full acess to all holiday inn properties or a full buyout of my time share. I am currently shopping class action attorneys, Pay me and Ill go away..

Comments

CelebratedShihTzu977

Same here when I bought mine I was grandfathered in for the endless escapes and now they are telling me I have to pay to use the bonus time. This is not right at all.

OrganicGoldenRetriever363

I have been a Presidential owner for some time. After the switch specifics of our contract on both verbal and in print have completely changed. Sign me up abraxas.reed74@gmail.com

AttentivePossum

Please add me to the lawsuit as well.

I agree. Also I have lost weeks because of the rebranding.

I want to join. They are ripping us off!

FanaticalNightingale

Please send me information on how to join class action suit against silverleaf resorts . usntexret@yahoo.com

ComplexBison

Please can someone text me who I get in touch with to join the suit. House flooded and can't devote time to reading all this to find out how to, but Please add me. Dmdodson4@gmail.com 512 736-2352 (cell)

DevotedArmadillo208

Please add me to the law suite. Kathyblynn59@gmail.com

to DevotedArmadillo208 #1674021

UncomfortableHornedFrog

please add me kathruyn5@yahoo.com

Please add me to the lawsuit. Kwaites10@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1674022

ViciousBedlingtonTerrier213

Agreed. We owned prior to all of destination, whatever, and lost out with all that.

Now, they want to charge us $25 a nite that is not in our agreement. Only 10 visitors at a time but who watches that gate.

We can't check in until 4pm but must check out by 10am which is less than 24 hours. What else!

HandsomelyJaguar

Please add us to the lawsuit/complaint. We joined silverware in 1998 endless escape was their pitch and over the years they have taken away more and more of the contract.

They have reached an all time low. They either need to honor the contract or give us our money back.

to HandsomelyJaguar #1674023

Did you get an answer who we join with to sue?

i want to be added on the class action lawsuit

to bobby #1674024

Did you get an answer who we join with to sue?

The same issues as everyone else. upgraded to presidential as endless escaped still applied. All lies I'll join rachcarden@yahoo.com

to Rachel #1674025

Did you get an answer who we join with to sue?

I have been a member with since 1998 and I have upgraded to Presidential Plus and that was only one reason why I upgraded for the bonus time. I felt like I was lied to all long.

I would of never upgraded at all if I knew that my deed was going to turn out like this. I am very disappointed in Holiday Inn Vacation Club for not honoring our deed. I believe in truthful people and what see is lies, evil and greed. I want to join to class action law suit and my email address is rosiesmiles123@gmail.com.

Also I wanted somebody to call me back and they never did. I want a refund.