Gurnee, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
3.0
Facilities and Services

Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing something.Its called being educated.

Unfortunately we were at Great America and didn't bring my phone in so couldn't quickly google Silver Leaf. BUT with not at least 1 good review for every bad, my boyfriend was probably right this evening when he said we shouldn't go at all. Now after reading that people who went through the booking experience and how their trips were gimmicks due to the availability for arrival & departure times. Probably not worth the frustration tomorrow.

I promise they wouldn't belittle me or talk down to me w/o my mouth spouting back. Thats not how you sell me!!! but then god forbid they said we don't get any of the prizes we were given when placing our $20 deposit??? I'd flip a lid so I guess we're out $20 & Im sure Ill be attacked with telemarketing calls since I didn't check the little tiny box stating I do not wish to share...something the sales rep didn't point out when we all discussed spam phone calls and what a hassle they are.

Danny, do you not know your contracts or is there some incentive for you to sell these deposit tickets without checking the telemarketer choice. I have his personal cell in case our card was charged for anything more. Hmmmm, maYbe i should telemarket him!!!

LOL.Not worth my time!!!

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Not delivered what was said.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Conroe, Texas, United States #1198896

More info on lawsuit. I too have been an owner since 07.

S_wood@ymail.com