Silverleaf Resorts - IF IT'S 2 GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! This many bad reviews isn't some sort of mix up!!

Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing something.Its called being educated.

Unfortunately we were at Great America and didn't bring my phone in so couldn't quickly google Silver Leaf. BUT with not at least 1 good review for every bad, my boyfriend was probably right this evening when he said we shouldn't go at all. Now after reading that people who went through the booking experience and how their trips were gimmicks due to the availability for arrival & departure times. Probably not worth the frustration tomorrow.

I promise they wouldn't belittle me or talk down to me w/o my mouth spouting back. Thats not how you sell me!!! but then god forbid they said we don't get any of the prizes we were given when placing our $20 deposit??? I'd flip a lid so I guess we're out $20 & Im sure Ill be attacked with telemarketing calls since I didn't check the little tiny box stating I do not wish to share...something the sales rep didn't point out when we all discussed spam phone calls and what a hassle they are.

Danny, do you not know your contracts or is there some incentive for you to sell these deposit tickets without checking the telemarketer choice. I have his personal cell in case our card was charged for anything more. Hmmmm, maYbe i should telemarket him!!!

LOL.Not worth my time!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Facilities and Services

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not delivered what was said

Reason of review:
Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #678712 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Silverleaf Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 14 #1198896 Conroe, Texas

More info on lawsuit. I too have been an owner since 07.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.