Silverleaf Resorts - IF IT'S 2 GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! This many bad reviews isn't some sort of mix up!!
Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing something.Its called being educated.
Unfortunately we were at Great America and didn't bring my phone in so couldn't quickly google Silver Leaf. BUT with not at least 1 good review for every bad, my boyfriend was probably right this evening when he said we shouldn't go at all. Now after reading that people who went through the booking experience and how their trips were gimmicks due to the availability for arrival & departure times. Probably not worth the frustration tomorrow.
I promise they wouldn't belittle me or talk down to me w/o my mouth spouting back. Thats not how you sell me!!! but then god forbid they said we don't get any of the prizes we were given when placing our $20 deposit??? I'd flip a lid so I guess we're out $20 & Im sure Ill be attacked with telemarketing calls since I didn't check the little tiny box stating I do not wish to share...something the sales rep didn't point out when we all discussed spam phone calls and what a hassle they are.
Danny, do you not know your contracts or is there some incentive for you to sell these deposit tickets without checking the telemarketer choice. I have his personal cell in case our card was charged for anything more. Hmmmm, maYbe i should telemarket him!!!
LOL.Not worth my time!!!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not delivered what was said
You May Also Like
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I just received my package today. I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box. The box was well packed though. When I opened the box,..."
- "The current ad features a Winchester model 101 ultimate Field or Sporting 12 ga. with 28" or 30" barrel for $999. I called and they had the 28" on..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."