I just attended one of their shingdings supposedly for 45 minutes which turned out to be 3 hours. Luckily we only traveled 40 minutes to get there.

Anyhow, all of the sudden I fell ill, the rep asked if I was ok and offered me water (tap water), fine, but then that was it for his empathy. Although I didn't know I was sort of playing hard ball. It took three reps to finally have them offer of the sampler package. This guy was so full of it and although I wasn't feeling well I was dizzy in just hearing him blab.

Oh and my main reason for this review is these people read and write upside down, and they feel that this buy a time share is crutial to your livelyhood. WHAT!!! yes.

So people just say NO if your first thought in mind is NO it's as easy as that as hard as they push you keep saying no. Hey they wasted your time by lie how long it was going to be, now you make it so they just lost half a day of earned commission.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Bainville, Montana, United States #54582

I have had problems with the billing dept we are set up on autodraft for our payments and last month it did not come out. Our rep Mr.

Miller called and was griping at my husband and so my husband told them he would just stop paying. Our rep threatened my husband he said he would ruin us financially when my husband hung up he called my phone and left a very ugly voicemail. I called back and spoke to the Manager and she said she would take care of it. Today I had to call them because they pulled our march and april payment out at the same time and its not supposed to be pulled until the 3rd.

I asked about it they stated they had sent out a new form to fill out to re setup the autodraft I told her I had received it but it was very confusing. Mrs Jones the lady I was speaking to said I should have called for their help if it was soooooo difficult!

she said it like I was ***. Anyway I will no longer recommend Silverleaf ever again.