4.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

This past labor day the resort called my family to stay as a complimentary stay this Labor Day. I thought it would be exciting and well worth it.

The pull out bed matres was so thin I personally felt all the springs,so uncomfortable. First night at 11:30 p.m. I was walking my 9 year old outside the 400 building to go the car. I naked man was walking in the hallway and I could not report this due to the room phone not working.

Maintinance came to the room earlier that day and said the phone was now in working order. but the time i needed it for my security it was not working. I reported it at registration the next morning at 8.30 a.m. and the manager of registration said he cannot relocate myself and 4 children .

My stay here was something I could of not came to.

I was highly upset but due to my kids mom's can not show weakness and being upset in front of their kids. I am mailing out this comment card out but I gave the resort plenty of times to fix this issue and us sleeping in our room with things blocking our door and peaking out the hallway befoe we walk out is very upsetting!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with activity center and stated that there is a room for improvement of did not live up to expectations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i felt a relocation was not to hard to ask, he wanted to move us in the same building" of piney shores resort and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Silverleaf Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned piney shores resort in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments