1.3

I regret the day I ever agreed to become a silverleaf resort owner. I signed up at the Piney Shores location and ever since then anyone who I have spoken with it seems like they are only concerned with making sales and will tell you any falsities needed to do so.

Now I am stuck with a timeshare that I cannot use because they have taken away my ability to book bonus time reservations any year even though I was told it would not be affected. They sent paperwork for me to sign with a courier who did not know anything about the paperwork in her possession. When I attempted to book and could not, I called owner services but had to leave a message and my call was never returned.

I called again and when I expressed my dissatisfaction there was nothing they could do even though I was guaranteed no change to my bonus time. This company only cares about making a profit and will say whatever to do so even if they lie to their customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not delivered what was said and dishonest sales tactics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of timeshare bonus time and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare bonus time in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments