1K views
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I CALLED IN 3 WEEKS BEFORE MY CHECKIN ON "MY WEEK" THAT I SUPPOSEDLY "OWN". THEY TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T CONFIRM 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE BEFORE CHECKIN, THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A "NO SHOW" FEE.

I TOLD THEM THAT I OWN THAT WEEK, AND THAT IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHETHER I SHOW OR NOT. SO, THEY PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT I COULDN'T TAKE MY WEEK, AND THAT IT WOULD BE BANKED FOR UP TO 2 YEARS. THEY THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT IF I WANT TO CHECK ON "BONUS TIME", THAT I WOULD HAVE TO CHECK ONLINE, BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO THE "WAITING LIST" ANYMORE. I MADE A REMARK THAT MAYBE I SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY FOR CONTRACTUAL GUIDELINES.

NEXT THING I KNOW I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNTS ( I HAVE 2 SEPARATE WEEKS. SO WHEN I CALLED IN TO INQUIRE AS TO WHY MY ACCOUNTS ARE LOCKED OUT, THE REPRESENTATIVE BEGAN TELLING ME THAT "MY ACCOUNTS" WERE UNDER: EXCUSE # 1-"LEGAL REVIEW", EXCUSE # 2-"NON-PAYMENT", (AFTER CONCURRING THAT I WASN'T BEHIND ON ANY PAYMENTS, BECAUSE I AM SET UP ON DRAFT), EXCUSE # 3- OH, OUR SYSTEM MUST BE UNDERGOING "MAINTENANCE". AFTER ALL OF THIS BULLARKY, HE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO CALLBACK AND TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AFTER TELLING ME THAT HE WAS A MANAGER....SMH.

WHAT MORE COULD A GOOD PAYING CUSTOMER ASK FOR, OTHER THAN MAYBE THEIR MONEY BACK???? IF ANYONE WAS TO ASK ME ABOUT THIS TIMESHARE COMPANY.....I WOULD GIVE IT 2 THUMBS DOWN, ALONG WITH A BOOT IN THE ***.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Having to wait until 2 weeks before to reserve, Breach of contract.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2016.

Comments

Mesquite, Texas, United States #1184683

Same thing happened to me. I am a Diamond Owner and I could not use one of my weeks because I was 10 days late acknowledging that I was going to use my week in that resort!

A week I have used for the last 30 years!!! CRAZY!

That is what happen when there are 200,000 new "owners" from Holiday Inn Club Vacation!!!! We need to talk to an attorney for a Class Action sue!

Houston, Texas, United States #1184226

My husband and I are going thru a similar situation. The SilverLeaf company has been difficult to contact, misleading, and deceptive situation right now with SilverLeaf.

How are you now? Were you able to sale the property?

Any advice on what to do?

How to handle this? Is an attorney really necessary?