146 Ozark Mountain Resort Dr, Kimberling City, MO 65686, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have had a unit for close to 20 years. When I got it, it was called endless exscape . I could check in one unit,for 7 days check out and go to a different one for 7 days. and just keep doing this as long as i wanted. ( BULL). now its bonuse time. That they want to charge you for, or you cant get in.

My unit is always dirty, when we check in. we clean it to be able to stand it. I even took cockroach from my unit to the staff meeting. But nothing done about it.

Today, 5-4-18 . I comferm my deeded week in Aug. That I will be using my week. I was told that I need a credit card so they can get a deposit of $150. Now. I payed like $16,000 for this unit, and pay over $1,000 a year for maintenance. And have to put a deposit down too? What the , What.?

This place needs sued. And im not the sueing kind. But I really wish I could This scamming company. I wish they would buy it back, so i could be rid of it. Wtf

Matt of Quincy , Illinois.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Holiday Inn Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Endless list.

I didn't like: Every thing.

Comments

we have the same problem with them right now, we bought the president suite in 1997 , we about to retire so we can use the unit, now we have to pay to use bonus escape, we are in the army for 24 year, we can hardly be able to use it, due to station over sea and worked schedule, the monthly fee keep going up, and the pet fee also, what ever they promise us, is no longer there. I wish all of the owner we should get together to take them to the court to be fairness to the owners.

from what i hear we cannot event get out to be a member, they want us to pay more money to upgrade to Holiday in, no way we will do that, after they didn't keep they promise with old owner as silverfeaf. they will not take out money anymore.