1.1K views
With Company response

Received a call from this company stating that I had entered to win prizes at a Red Sox game...that was correct, I had filled out an entry form but only so the associate would leave me alone. Spoke to the Representative for Silver Leaf and I basically told her it sounded to good to be true and point blank did not sound legit!

She told me that they can't just enter the stadium without the organization being looked at first. She told me about the tour in Lee Massachusetts, that it would take about an hour to an hour in a half. I asked her if this was a sales pitch to buy a time share and she assured me that it was not, its just a tour. Really lady, how *** do you think I am?

It doesn't take 90 minutes to tour a facility! She said she would transfer me to a manager to get my email so they could forward all information..at that point I hung up and received 4 phone calls and blocked the number. Looked them up on the internet and this is what I found. Obviously she flat out lied to me on the phone.

These companies stay in business because people actually fall for this! These people just want your money and nothing less.

Reason of review: Scam.

Comments

SilverleafResortsCares
Company Response

If you would like any additional information about our resorts or if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-476-0991. Thank you.

Houston, Texas, United States #897756

They really harass you to buy a timeshare even if you tell them you are just there for the prizes. I filled out the entry form at an NFL game. They were very rude about me not wanting to buy crimeshare.