I was called at 2:45 pm when I did not show up for my 2:30 appointment. I told them my husband did not believe them and was told I could come alone and just sign my form as single,since we were no longer together.

I was told if I left Corpus Christi right then I could just make it in time . I left immediately and drove strait through to get there. I figured at least if nothing else I would get the card for gas and the least prize of 500.00.When I got there It was closed . I called them to find out what happened .

They told me first off that the last tour was at 2:30 . Second they close at 5:00. Third I was ineligible because If I am legally married HE HAD TO ATTEND. They said I could come back tommorrow or reschedule when he could come with me.

I asked them if I could at least get reimbursed for the gas and they said only if I attend with my husband. I was furious and had to drive back on fumes because their people LIED to ME!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I believe you! We went today and they did close at 5pm.

We were the last appointment at 2:30pm also. Im sorry you ahd a bad time with them. I guess nothing is free in life. Im not sure if we will even try to get our free cruise and vacation to hawaii.

Sounds like its a BIG mess.

Good luck and dont waste ur time with these ppeople. :)

Silverleaf does has a tendency of some dirt under the carpet, when I went to a meeting, I was promised one of so many prizes without having to pay a dime, all I had to do was take a tour. When I got there they wanted me to buy a timeshare and put over $3ooo.oo down and on top of that I only got a cruise where I would have to pay taxes.

I know everything has taxes in America, but when a person is told that something will be free, then there should not be a price tag to attached to that item. Oh, and F.Y.I.

I never got a response from the Cruise company that I registered with for that so called free trip. "TINSTAFL" Even when they tell you so.

I am telling 100 % truth . Absolutely no stretching as GOD is my witness and I am a very devout Christian.

(so I do not say that litely) It was Alesa Hernandez who told me to come up and it was a Lady named Christine and a gentleman she keep putting me on hold and switching me to that I talked too.Who told me they were closed as I sit in the drive way .

It was on January 22,2010 and I have the credit card charges for gas in Mathis and Canyon Lake So I have my story backed up. Put your proof where your mouth is .

They don't close at 5:00 and wouldn't have done that!! Seriously - you are going to get on this site and make up such a ridiculous story. You are the liar!!