Signed up at the Gurnee Mall for the Las Vegas vacation, show and food card. Paid $40.00 and we set-up a date for the Grand Presentation.

It took us three hours to get to this place so we called and told them that we did not relieze that it was so far away however Brian called me back and said take your time, that he would be there to give us the tour.

We arrived 1/2 hour late to be told that they didn't have anyone there name Brian and that all the tour guides had left for that day. We were given the $40.00 back in a gift card. I felt that we should have received more for the cost of the gas BECAUSE WE COULD HAVE TURNED AROUND. Well I was given a number to the corporate.

They were Liers too! I was told that we were going to receive the paid trip to Vegas just for going to the resort. We never received that voucher for a free trip to Vegas. These people will call you at 7:30 A.M.

to make sure that you are coming. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments