We bought a presidential first and was called back to Fox Valley and was sold a lodge and red time. We were told by our salesman (Phillip Thomas) we were buying both the destinations and the getaways.

(Different resorts at different places) We like to exchange for our week and go to Branson even though we own at Fox Valley. I was told this year Holiday Hills was a destination resort so we could not go there. Sure I know in the winter we can use the presidential to go but what is happening in Branson in march? We found a disclosure in the paperwork stating that we were able to use both destinations and getaways as a owner of both and so I called the legal department and this woman tried to turn it all around to say it did not mean it was for the lodges when it was on the lodges own paperwork.

Come on now this is their own statement and they deny it??? I will seek a lawyer to get what we need here and sense we agreed to use arbitration it will be probably go in their favor but right is right and wrong is wrong is how I see it.

Our whole family witnessed what the salesman told us. What a crock!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2012.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#712004

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

Texas Regional Sales Director

Licensed Texas Realtor since 1996

Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC

kevin@timesharegone.com

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

Contact the Texas Attorney General's office. From what I understand, they are used to dealing with silverleaf complaints such as this.