I am an Ambassador condo owner (3 bed/3 bath) & also another condo lodge which entitles me to be one of their Diamond Ambassador's owners, guaranteed to always get whether on Bonus Time or the week to have at least a Presidential (2 bed/2 bath). Since Holiday Inn/Orange Lakes has taken over, they refuse to honor what I have in writing!

The people at the check in desk keep telling me they are booked up...that is a lie because we drove around every day that we were there and none of the Presidentials or Ambassadors were fully booked!

(lack of cars in parking lot at any given time) I did their survey online and requested someone at corporate call me, well that never happened! This is fraud!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1352040

Report them to BBB. They will respond.