My Timeshare comes with bonus time that is as easy as calling to make the reservation. I own at Seaside & have a unit with a perfect view, that has long since been paid for.

What angers me constantly are the calls to come for a free dinner for updates that are just hard pressure sales bs.

#2 thing is how hospitality bugs the *** out you when your there, like the gift card or other bs stuff they offer just to talk to them. #3 thing is what makes them think I want to buy something else from them when they can't offer anything better than or even comparable to what I already own.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments