1.6K views
2.0

Drove 2+ hours to Lee,MA for alleged 90 minute tour, that turned into almost 3 hours. We did receive $40 Visa gift card, $100 Restaurant.com gift card, and a voucher for free trip for four to The Great Escape Lodge & indoor waterpark. Oh, did I mention my husband paid $20 for ???? Once home, I read fine print on vacation voucher, we have to pay $100 deposit and select 3 vacation dates (that have to be 45 days apart -really!).

IF the hotel & waterpark are FREE, why should consumer have to pay $100?

These people need to get w/the program and give more legit gifts for the energy they drain from people ! Unfortunately our daughter was looking forward to the waterpark trip & after reading reports on Ripoff Report.com about the travel arrangers, we're not going - so disappointing for us all!!! THANKS A LOT SILVERLEAF - YOU STINK!!!!

Reason of review: Can't go to Great Escape Lodge as travel company you use are scammers!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Locations.

I didn't like: Cannot use trip certificate.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2015.

Comments

draculla
Arlington, Texas, United States #970617

Ur trip would be free, 100$ is refundable when you up for the trip. Call them and ask for more info about how the refund works.

Iggyearl

Next time you go to fill out an entry form at the mall, home show, sporting event, etc, - read the back of the form that you sign. It gives the company the right to call you with sweepstakes results.

The results are that you will have almost no chance of winning a major prize. And what you "win" will be a big timeshare pitch.

"Fair?" No. "Legal?" Must be.

cwibear64
to Iggyearl #970358

Thanks for your comment, however there was NO signing up for a contest to "win" a big prize. My husband (I wasn't involved initially) was promised a paid "vacation"!

When something is paid, you don't expect to pay for/toward it!

These people - SILVERLEAF stink! My daughter is heartbroken, but better things are to come!