Georgetown, Texas

Today is the 1st of November, I get a call from them asking if I would like to make my payment today. I usually pay on their website.

I have until midnight to make my payment on the 1st. I don't appreciate the phone call. It reminds me of a collection agency, pawn shop or the repo man. It does not make me think of a major corporation with good resorts.

Do they really have the money Or, are they just calling to round about saying, Please pay us now, we need the money. Not very professional at all

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711998

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

craigk

i went to montgomery county courthouse to look-up information about silverleaf resorts and found that at least 91 foreclosures were being auctioned off on 1/1/13 at the courthouse. this is an regular occurance the list is on a bulliten board at the entrance on the right side when you enter the building at 301 North Thompson in concoe texas.

So tired of the calls....we pay might a make a payment a day or two late but it gets paid....sice 2004 get calls every time ....We know the number by heart and just let roll over...we have traded every week for RCI and have enjoyed. I feel we have paid for a lot of nothing but we said yes so deal with it and the *** unprofessional calls too...they act real tough but need to find other min. Wage jobs to harass people.

@Sick...

If your payment is not paid when it is due...you will receive a call..usually it should just be a courtesy call as a reminder of your payment. Second if you think people who work in collections only make minimum wage you are sadly mistaken. People that work in collections make more than some people that have a college degree...just saying.