3.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was bullied into purchasing a silverleaf week back in 1995. I specifically asked if they would buy it back if in a few years I didn't want it anymore.

They said absolutely. Every time I wanted to leave they said I had to go through an exit interview with their boss or someone you know above that their position . Of course it was just some other hard-hitting sales technique that eventually of course led me to signing in purchasing a Silverleaf Resort . A couple years later I wanted them to buy it back.

They explained they couldn't. They were only allowed to sell them. I was convinced to upgrade to a red week. Then a couple years later upgrade to a red destination.

Eventually I just resigned my ownership to the timeshare and gave it back to them which I'm sure they ended up selling to somebody else that probably paid a more exorbitant price than what I paid for it.

It has probably been close to 10 years since I've owned a Silverleaf Resort and I get many phone calls from various companies offering help to get me out of my timeshare or reduce my maintenance fees. I've told them several times that I no longer own this timeshare and I continue to get the calls.

Comments

Worst decision i have ever made. Please help!!