3.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was bullied into purchasing a silverleaf week back in 1995. I specifically asked if they would buy it back if in a few years I didn't want it anymore.

They said absolutely. Every time I wanted to leave they said I had to go through an exit interview with their boss or someone you know above that their position . Of course it was just some other hard-hitting sales technique that eventually of course led me to signing in purchasing a Silverleaf Resort . A couple years later I wanted them to buy it back.

They explained they couldn't. They were only allowed to sell them. I was convinced to upgrade to a red week. Then a couple years later upgrade to a red destination.

Eventually I just resigned my ownership to the timeshare and gave it back to them which I'm sure they ended up selling to somebody else that probably paid a more exorbitant price than what I paid for it.

It has probably been close to 10 years since I've owned a Silverleaf Resort and I get many phone calls from various companies offering help to get me out of my timeshare or reduce my maintenance fees. I've told them several times that I no longer own this timeshare and I continue to get the calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Customer Care.

Comments

They just took your membership back? We are trying to get out of ours as they totally lied to us and bullied us into buying from them and would willingly give it to them and walk away.

They have not even offered us that option. How did you get them to do this for you?

Worst decision i have ever made. Please help!!