4800 US-67, De Soto, MO 63020, USA

Are you kidding me?Now I have to pay to use my week that I banked with them?

I have been an owner for 18 years and have never had to pay to use my week before. Today, when I went into my reservation bank to make my reservation, there was a 75 dollar non refundable fee? What?? I can't believe there are charges to use your week now.

That sucks!!! Can barely afford to go for a week after you get done paying all the charges to keep the dang timeshare. I am so disappointed with these people.

Totally not worth the money or the hassle.Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!!

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Holiday Inn Club Vacations Timber Creek Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more