4800 US-67, De Soto, MO 63020, USA

Are you kidding me?Now I have to pay to use my week that I banked with them?

I have been an owner for 18 years and have never had to pay to use my week before. Today, when I went into my reservation bank to make my reservation, there was a 75 dollar non refundable fee? What?? I can't believe there are charges to use your week now.

That sucks!!! Can barely afford to go for a week after you get done paying all the charges to keep the dang timeshare. I am so disappointed with these people.

Totally not worth the money or the hassle.Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!!

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $20000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Love our new Holiday inn ownership. Silverleaf Resorts "We have been Silverleaf owners for 15 years. We bought the Galveston Beach resort week 10 years ago. Owned now by Holiday inn. Enjoying the points and vacationing in Galveston..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - IF IT'S 2 GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! This many bad reviews isn't some sort of mix up!! Silverleaf Resorts "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts used deceptive sales practices to coerce us into signing a legally binding contract. Silverleaf Resorts "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more