2.1K views

If you get a call saying you won something and you have to go and claim your prize at a silver leaf resort, only having to attend a 90 min seminar, you are being scammed.Save yourself the time and trouble.

Don't go! You won't get a prize.

They will only harass you for more than 90 minutes in order to get your "grand prize," which, if you are lucky is a gas card.However, the gas card is only for $40 dollars, and you can't spend it all at once.

I have reported them to the Attorney General, and I encourage you to do the same.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

margaretw
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #806116

My father co owns a time share here and has for years.

Last October, they misapplied his maintenance fee to another of his accounts.

He called and sent copies of the check clearly showing the account number it was to be applied to and this has never, ever been add5ressed.

My mom died last November and dad wants to sign this timeshare over to my brother.

My brother's name is already on the deed. They just want my dad's name off.

My brother has called and mailed multiple times and has received absolutely NO help.

I called in today with just questions. I live out of state. They won't talk to me unless I come in a=or am a owner.

I just have general questions about fees and processes.

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS BUSINESS!!!:(

Had a salesman named chris who was so rude to me and wifey that I almost popped him in the nose.He wouldn't take no for an answer, he even brought in a closer that started every sentence with a but, I.e.

, but it would be a good investment. My wife ended up crying from his abuse. This is the worst experience I've ever had as far being a consumer goes.

I don't know who to contact to complain about the bad treatment we received.I do know that Silverleaf is a big ripoff and everyone should stay away from any of their dungheaps, lawiqo

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #671728

Same here, said I was guaranteed a prize and i just had to take the tour and then go to claim my prize, thanks for posting, because with the back fracture I have and the 2 hour ride it would have taken me to get the tomorrow, i would have been in pain and pissed! xoxo

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #665604

Had a phone call this morning saying I won a prize as well....really didn't sound sketchy filling out the prize card but after talking to someone on the phone and reading all these comments I am NOT going. Thanks for the reassurance of this scam.

Albany, New York, United States #642540

I own 2 units with Silverleaf.In the past 2 years, they have made it easier to use bonus time.

You can book online. It is difficult to get weekends during the summer. They have even made it easier to trade in RCI.

We have had some high pressure sales, but that isn't unusual when pay is based on commission.

Bottom line is that time shares aren't for everyone. It is still naive to believe you "won a big prize"!

In my experience, we did get the gifts as promised.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

any body know how to get out of this legally?how to clear it out of our names??they got us..with this timeshare we just wonna out any advise?