Silverleaf Resorts - Oak N' Spruce Resort Scam
If you get a call saying you won something and you have to go and claim your prize at a silver leaf resort, only having to attend a 90 min seminar, you are being scammed.Save yourself the time and trouble.
Don't go! You won't get a prize.
They will only harass you for more than 90 minutes in order to get your "grand prize," which, if you are lucky is a gas card.However, the gas card is only for $40 dollars, and you can't spend it all at once.
I have reported them to the Attorney General, and I encourage you to do the same.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Prize
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."