Quality of Accommodation

A year ago I went out to Silverleaf Resorts here in Tyler, TX just to check it out to see if it would be something to do with my kids. I was pressured into signing a contract that I told them repeatedly that I could not afford.

They coerced my then 18 year old into signing the deeds with me when I told them that I did not want him to. I recently lost my job and still they hounded me day and night about their payments. I told them I wanted my son taken off the deed and I was told by Michelle that if we came out they would fix everything. In fact, all they did was make us sit through more bull *** and never did take my son's name off the deed.

So now because I lost my job, they are trying to make me pay the entire amount of the timeshare of 20,000.00.

I need to find an attorney that will help me go after them for harassment and undue distress. I will never go there again or recommend anyone to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Remove me and my son from our contract due to unemployment and my son a full time student. No further collections from Silverleaf.

I didn't like: That now we have to get attorney against silverleaf, Coercion.

Comments

Contact the Texas Attorney Generals Office. They HATE Silverleaf and will do anything to get your money back, and it wont cost you a dime. It is a long drawn out process but i got every penny of my money back and was even made to sign a statement saying i would never tell how i got my money back.

You owe them money, they have every right to "harass" you until you pay. If you can afford an attorney you sure can afford to pay off what you owe them.

I ask one question, how are you going to afford an attorney when you lost your job? Or are you lying to get out of paying because you had second thoughts?

One thing is for certain, you need to learn how to say no. If you knew how to say no, you would probably not have as many children.