Too many years experience with this company.Always promises of better - but more money wanted.

After buying in with them in 1998 - after all these years I've got a fraction of what I've paid for. Because I refuse to sink more money in a sinking prospect, I'm no longer important to them. Buyer beware - if you haven't bought yet - DON'T! You'll never get what you paid for.

Timeshare weeks. Fox RIver, then Holiday Hills, then Timber Creek added, then traded both for Orlando Breeze which was a DUMP and not even as nice as what I had in Branson. So, I went back to Branson but only have one week and Maintenance fees as if I had two.

Maintenance fees are ever increasing.Started at $45/month now I'm paying about $100/month but see no improvements at my resort that explains the costs incurred.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

I'm pissed a bout how they got bought out and now are a hotel style I purchased in 1995 have 2 deeds and they kept saying they're going to get Wi-Fi in the rooms and they still have not and now they're charging a deposit like a hotel would and now they're charging for towels exchange so you might as well bring your own now everything is changing and with no warning I'm not happy