18270 Singing Wood Ln, Flint, TX 75762, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I guarantee you this is collusion on the part of Holiday Inn Club Vacations. If you remember, when HICV took over Silverleaf Resort, they were insistent on all Silverleaf members coming to an owner's meeting. That meeting was an attempt to coerce Silverleaf member to switch from their Silverleaf timeshare to a HICV timeshare.

Why? ...because HICV timeshares have no bonus time!!

So, when that didn't work out for them, this is their Plan B. Keep increasing the rates of bonus time so it isn't free any longer and Silverleaf members will opt to switch out of their Silverleaf Timeshare to a HICV timeshare.

THAT WILL BE THE NEXT OPTION THEY WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE OFFERING AN OLIVE BRANCH TO SILVERLEAF OWNERS.

According to what I have been told, all Silverleaf Units are close to 100 % sold. That means that HICV has maxed out all available units, regardless if the timeshare owner uses that unit on their purchase week or they have banked it for another week or location. HICV has has also raised the maintenance fees for 2019 as well.

So, Bonus Time IS NOT for empty units that haven't been sold yet. So, there should be no additional costs incurred by HICV for renting them out as Bonus Time. If everyone used their units on their timeshare week and location, there simply would not be any available Bonus Time.

A class action law suite will only make the attorneys rich. What every Silverleaf owner should do is file a consumer complaint with the Texas Attorney General and site collusion and how HICV has falsely stated the reason for raising fees. (They simply want to get rid of bonus time).

Send me an email to ceo@advcc.org and I will send you the link to file a consumer complaint with the Texas Attorney General and what to state.

If enough of us do this, the Attorney General will take this seriously and file criminal charges against Pat Connoly and Holiday Inn Club Vacations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Holiday Hills Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Silverleaf Resorts Cons: Holiday inn club vacations deceptive practices, That now we have to get attorney against silverleaf, Way silverleaf has over sold property in the past 5 years.

• Timeshare Ripoff

Comments

ensuritygroupllc

We have been owners for 20 years. It is not fair what is happening due to the greed of a corporation.

New buyers beware ... you will get a bad ride and a big waste of your money.

OfficialCaimanLizard922

I am also so furious with Silverleaf Resorts, they are now charging for our Bonus Time and limiting the reservations online, they are a bunch of crooks who keep increasing their fees!!!

@OfficialCaimanLizard922

Make a complaint please, we are doing the same thing. There is power in numbers.

Please do it and comment back here.

Share this with others!! Thanks

The contract reads "at no present cost to you". Obviously leaving the door open to start charging.

I however have another document that states "Free" from the sales manager. I am also finding they are cutting back on availability.

OfficialCaimanLizard922
@Steve

yes they are cutting back on availability forcing us to reverse for 6 days or more with a $250.00 fee when it used to be free.

@OfficialCaimanLizard922

Please do it and comment back here.

Share this with others!! Thanks

Thank you for looking into how to make our voices heard - I live in Missouri and I WANT TO COMPLAIN to the right people to try and get something done about this or at least be a real thorn in there side.

RonT

We are HICV owners for close to three years and we have bonus time included in our agreement too. Bonus time was the extra push for us to sign. The contract stipulates the price in one paragraph and in a later paragraph reserves the right to change the price.

We are in Missouri and just as frustrated.

#1619440

Everybody just received my letter from Silva leave Holiday Inn resort stating that the maintenance fees will go up starting 1st of January another increase