Naperville, Illinois

I went to silverleaf and was pressured into buying a timeshare. The deal was for 6000 dollars with even years and week 47, which was Thanksgiving week.

The bonus time was in the blue and white sections which was the cold months in Illinois. They charged my card 681.00 with a monthly payment for 159.00 for 10years and the yearly maintenance fees too. Well it turns out after a day or two I did not want the timeshare after reading the contract I found that I had five days to cancel and get a full refund. I faxed over a letter to corporate in Texas and also mailed a certified letter to them just to be safe.

I was informed by the reps it would be 20 days and I will be refunded on April 1st.

My refund was credited back to my credit card and I was pleased with how the corporate office handled the whole situation. I contacted corporate because when I tried to contact the office that sold the timeshare to me I was informed I would have to speak with the sales manager who sold it to me and he was going to be out the office for two days, my patience and time was running out.

• Month

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711970

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson