They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited.must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone.
Do you really want to get involved with someone who changes owners and names on you without warning. Those club dues are fixing to skyrocket to above 100 a month for the rest of your life. On top of paying 10-30k fpr the "deed" of sloted time.
Good luck with the purchase.I hope you think smarter and save your money.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "The Hiram Ga. Location is the WORST Steak N Shake I have ever been in. I have eaten at the location several times and each time I'm equally disappointed. It's..."
- "Loved it ^-^ great service and great prices as well as very satisfied with the clothes I can use them for maternity wear or after I have baby ..."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."