Dallas, Georgia
Facilities and Services

They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited.must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone.

Do you really want to get involved with someone who changes owners and names on you without warning. Those club dues are fixing to skyrocket to above 100 a month for the rest of your life. On top of paying 10-30k fpr the "deed" of sloted time.

Good luck with the purchase.I hope you think smarter and save your money.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Silverleaf Resorts "Stayed at Villages last week. Requested crib at 4 pm, after second request it finally arrived at 9 pm, (infant miserably tired). Phone never worked. Asked Stefanie in activity area..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Stop Timeshare Insanity! Silverleaf Resorts " We've been consistently upgrading for years. They sell us their, "we want to make this work for you, we can do better" pitch. Then we're lied to .The nightmare..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more