Silverleaf Resorts - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Dallas, Georgia
They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited.must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone.
Do you really want to get involved with someone who changes owners and names on you without warning. Those club dues are fixing to skyrocket to above 100 a month for the rest of your life. On top of paying 10-30k fpr the "deed" of sloted time.
Good luck with the purchase.I hope you think smarter and save your money.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "Loved it ^-^ great service and great prices as well as very satisfied with the clothes I can use them for maternity wear or after I have baby ..."
- "The Hiram Ga. Location is the WORST Steak N Shake I have ever been in. I have eaten at the location several times and each time I'm equally disappointed. It's..."