Don't go! I went and they wouldn't let me leave..I have been trying to be removed from their calling list for two years now.

I have daily calls sometimes 1-4 times all BC when they wouldn't let me leave I threw out a crazy amount of 50 a month for one year to own the property and they accepted it! They first started out at 500 a month for two years!

Now my membership is up I never went and they won't leave me alone...when I ask to be removed and complain abut all the calls and their approach I'm told the same thing over and over and that they have changed yet the next day I get six calls! I have blocked 8 of their numbers how many do they have

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711978

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

Texas Regional Sales Director

Licensed Texas Realtor since 1996

Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC

kevin@timesharegone.com

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

If I recall correctly, they record their calls. If that is the case, they have it on tape you requested to be removed from their calling list. You can bring up a harassment lawsuit against them, as well as report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Bastrop, Louisiana, United States #628946

everything u just said is a lie. lol get ur facts strait