Quality of Food

Ok, so we took our vacation using the Sliver Leaf time share. I submitted my request in late May and got the ok to go as planned.

We were in Vegas for almost a week and spent the last TWO days using the time share at Palace Station. We were so excited from the looks of the hotel from the outside. They have the actual Hotel and what looks like a courtyard motel. This is were Silver Leaf booked our stay....a ghetto motel which at one point i'm sure was connected to the actual Hotel.

We arrived in a small room with two beds and very little room to move around. We turned on the TV and guess what? If you want to watch a decent movie...you have to pay extra....Want internet?...YOU HAVE TO PAY!!! Our room faced a big bushes, and on the other side was a old pool.

LOL...Housekeeping came while we were gone and tried to stay gone,,,it was so bad. They made the beds using the same dirty sheets we had the night before... The buffet on the second floor was a joke... The serving area was unclean and the food was half ***.

It was a big let down to say the least. I feel as though Silver Leaf is a scam.... They keep calling to up sale you on something bigger and better. I regret the day I signed up with them!!!!!

Stay far away from them!!!!!

ksmith361 wrote the review because of bad quality at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was silver leaf resorts and silver leaf resorts las vegas palace station. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments