What they promised in the presentation was a bunch of lies. I was told that I was purchasing a presidential suite and would have access to presidential suite on each stay.

I drove 4 hours to find out that was a lie, made co fact with CEO, Chairman and President and all stand behind their lying salesman. Reported co pang to CFPB. Filing lawsuit next against the worst company I ever done business with.

Do not believe anything g they say will lie to you and not deliver on promise. Resort is old and they are not updating

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 21, 2016.

Comments

Cypress, Texas, United States #1141094

Silverleaf resorts promised me the same things and I am a double diamond presidential owner and I can never get into the presidential suites and the accommodations they provide are so run down and trashy that me and my kids refused to even stay there. I have complained to everyone .

The sales people lied to me told me all kinds of *** including that I was only going to pay $350 month not $700 month. I am filing a law suit against them and hopefully I can get out from their fraudulent worthless timeshares.