What they promised in the presentation was a bunch of lies. I was told that I was purchasing a presidential suite and would have access to presidential suite on each stay.

I drove 4 hours to find out that was a lie, made co fact with CEO, Chairman and President and all stand behind their lying salesman. Reported co pang to CFPB. Filing lawsuit next against the worst company I ever done business with.

Do not believe anything g they say will lie to you and not deliver on promise. Resort is old and they are not updating

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cypress, Texas, United States #1141094

Silverleaf resorts promised me the same things and I am a double diamond presidential owner and I can never get into the presidential suites and the accommodations they provide are so run down and trashy that me and my kids refused to even stay there. I have complained to everyone .

The sales people lied to me told me all kinds of *** including that I was only going to pay $350 month not $700 month. I am filing a law suit against them and hopefully I can get out from their fraudulent worthless timeshares.